Skip to main content

'Request of Notification' - What would be your three if you went into the house?

Do we know if death of an immediate family member is a given or not? It seems like it should be.
You'd think so but it's up to the HM to instruct accordingly as to being notified. I always wonder who decides who the potential evictees nearest and dearest is to 'interviewed' at the eviction show. Are they on that list or are they separate?

You have my genuine sympathy.

Do you smoke?

View attachment 44061
tumblr_m7sv6q0c6s1r62d6to1_250.gif

Loving your evil mind.

Death/serious illness/injury of parents/sister/bil/niece/her dog/best friend in the UK.

I don't know if they'd let you request it, but if my family or friends wanted me out of the house, I'd like to know.
Things obviously get really intense inside the house and I wouldn't like to have a mental break and be making a fool out of myself a la Tully and have my friends on the outside wishing I'd leave and not have any idea that's how I'm being perceived?
I've always been very self aware, but I feel like most people who go into the BB house come off relatively normal until they're in there and just start losing their shit.

I couldn't do it, but hypothetically:

Obviously anything serious/bad that happened/was happening with a family member (especially my kid), my partner, a close friend or my dog.

If my daughter was missing me too much and wanted me out.

If anyone on BBB thought I was a HM so I could give them a sign ;)

I couldn't do it, but hypothetically:

Obviously anything serious/bad that happened/was happening with a family member (especially my kid), my partner, a close friend or my dog.

If my daughter was missing me too much and wanted me out.

If anyone on BBB thought I was a HM so I could give them a sign ;)
Oh, that last point is sooo clever!!

I should have known by your name! That use to be my 'hood, not too far from there now. That whole situation IS THE WORST.
Are you in the Eastern suburbs still? They are such a bunch of grubs, did you see they were in the paper again yesterday and it's now even worse than what it was earlier in the year. Waverley Council should just burn the whole place down.

For me, it would probably be only for a death or life-threatening illness in the family. Or an accident or something.

What, so none of you would want to know if your Hubby/wife, GF/BF had split up with you?
Interesting, I wouldn't put that question down on my list either.... LLAAAWWWWWSSSONNNNN.
Most people don't go in and cheat on their partners. I wouldn't put it down because I'd assume my partner would stay with me. I have a good moral compass though. I'd never do anything to jeopardise a relationship I had in the "real world" for someone in big brother.

Are you in the Eastern suburbs still? They are such a bunch of grubs, did you see they were in the paper again yesterday and it's now even worse than what it was earlier in the year. Waverley Council should just burn the whole place down.

Still in the east, whole family are except for one set of grandparents on the north side. Agree about Wav. Council. We would avoid that street. So gross. But it made us all go the complete opposite!

I'd like to be notified of the following:
1. If there's no more room in hell and a zombie apocalypse has begun?
2. If Abbot has been sacked/killed?
3. If Led Zeppelin have announced a reformation and are touring Oz.
HA!!
So if the zombie apocalypse has begun, would you jump the wall or would you barricade yourself inside the house?

Ever thought of getting off your arse & hiring someone to do it.

I would. But my house is a London council owned house so legally I can't hire a person to fix it. I need to get approval from the council so they can hire someone in my stead.

Hup!

They say my taps aren't a priority case, even though I'm 75 years old. No good bastards.

1. Death or serious illness of any of my family, friends or pets.

2. If my house or houses of close family were destroyed either due to a natural disaster or other (faulty wiring causing a fire, etc)

3. Not sure. Will think about this one.

Still in the east, whole family are except for one set of grandparents on the north side. Agree about Wav. Council. We would avoid that street. So gross. But it made us all go the complete opposite!
Have you ever seen any of past BB housemates or staff lurk around? I've seen a few of them around Bondi and Bondi Junction Westfield.

Back