Skip to main content

Ray 2012 Appreciation Society

Is he actually gay? And I wish there was nudes of him ... :cry:

I'll ask him when he comes out of the shower
c3ed7b23.gif

Also was that paint or something he's wearing? Cos a soap line that neat...

Thankfully Ray left before the smell of that shithouse stuck to him, he didn't fit with the rest of those losers - did any of them have actual careers?

And, have you noticed,Ray & Tahan's boyfriend are quite similar?

Thankfully Ray left before the smell of that shithouse stuck to him, he didn't fit with the rest of those losers - did any of them have actual careers?

I always felt sorry for Ray for being in that season. He was one of the first people the so-called "cool" group decided to exclude. I think they secretly felt threatened by him because of his self confidence. Ben wanted to bring him down and he took great delight in manipulating the situation of Sarah over reacting to Ray's "aggressive" dance off.

But back to happier times: Who can forget Ray's obsession with chocolate milk?
t2801.gif

I always felt sorry for Ray for being in that season. He was one of the first people the so-called "cool" group decided to exclude. I think they secretly felt threatened by him because of his self confidence. Ben wanted to bring him down and he took great delight in manipulating the situation of Sarah over reacting to Ray's "aggressive" dance off.

But back to happier times: Who can forget Ray's obsession with chocolate milk?
t2801.gif

Which I always found code for black D tbh

He shouldn't have been amongst that cast, I agree.

ijqbP3rTRDnKN.gif

Yes Ray, let that liquid run down your throat...
t2801.gif

I see you are new to sexting things up.

Tip for you:-

Brown liquid + running down throat = never hot

Unless you are into the whole two boys/one cup thing of course...

I see you are new to sexting things up.

Tip for you:-

Brown liquid + running down throat = never hot

Unless you are into the whole two boys/one cup thing of course...
Great, now I want soft serve

Reactions: Tee
@Trala just ruin everything.

Sorry!

But the liquid is brown!

B R O W N !

How can that running down your throat be sexy?!

I mean plain milk is accsexstable, its white and runny. I could even sexcept the creaminess of perhaps a banana flavour or light caramel flavour, or white chocolate milk running down your throat as sextable. But brown liquid running down your throat is just the opposite of sexy. In fact, it is unaccsextable - even to me - and we all know I have like the lowest standards in this place!

Back