Skip to main content

Ray 2012 Appreciation Society

Yeah, my bad. Nobbi is miles ahead of any other housemates in the history of Big Brother, how could I ever make that comparison. Silly me. :facepalm:

original

#RayForMyBed #In2014andForever

GORL we've been through this

snooki_catfight.gif

I was so disappointed that ray left so early, he was the only good looking dude that had a interesting personality.

The 2012 season had a horrible boot order, I do wonder how far Ray would of gotten if he was in the 2013 season. I could see him being friends with Tim and Drew. Also I wonder if Jade might of been more interested in Ray than Ed. Now that is a showmance that I could get behind..... Wait was Ray single during his time in the house?

Actually, the closest we got of #nudeRay on BB was that generous shot of Ray showering in the Captain's Quarters during an episode of Confidential. There is a gif and screencap I made somewhere earlier in this thread. It's of him lathering his lovely chest up with soap, with clear pubic action (but shorts worn).

And I have it on very good authority btw that the producers aired that snippet specifically due to the popularity of this very thread at the time. True fact. ;)

Actually, the closest we got of #nudeRay on BB was that generous shot of Ray showering in the Captain's Quarters during an episode of Confidential. There is a gif and screencap I made somewhere earlier in this thread. It's of him lathering his lovely chest up with soap, with clear pubic action (but shorts worn).

And I have it on very good authority btw that the producers aired that snippet specifically due to the popularity of this very thread at the time. True fact. ;)

The gays in their power.

Hm, I couldn't find it. I'll have to find this episode specifically.

Back