Skip to main content

Q: Celeb Couple??? A: Bert & Patti Newton

Obviously Bert and Patti. Both are Channel 9 contracted.

Otherwise I would have Kerrie-Anne, but she's gone.

Either way, this further special treatment for their favourite Ben is sickening.

Thought the same.

Normally I would be very nonplussed but I guess Ben's reaction is what BB is after.

Why does he get a celeb couple for his bday when everyone else just got a card?
I hate this one sided shit

I guess Ben's the only one who idolises a celebrity who is lame enough to actually make an appearance on Australian Big Brother.

Obviously Bert and Patti. Both are Channel 9 contracted.

Otherwise I would have Kerrie-Anne, but she's gone.

Either way, this further special treatment for their favourite Ben is sickening.

He really wants Ben to win, thats the main thing thats turned me off Ben. BB treat everyone the same please.

I guess Ben's the only one who idolises a celebrity who is lame enough to actually make an appearance on Australian Big Brother.

Yeah, Bert appeared on the celeb one on 10, so it's not like he's a total stranger to it.

Ben's turning 31 not the Big 30...I missed where it was mentioned that a celeb couple are going in for his b'day.
When is Bens b'day? Friday's party night?

Ooh, I might be the only one who thinks this is kinda exciting. I missed tonight's ep so this is a pleasant surprise :D

I want Bert to push Ben aside & go & speak to Tim.

That would be perfect.

And Patti can you shove those sisters out the door.

Perhaps Ben will finally be revealed as Bert's bastard cousin or something - he does have a moon head

i've got to start paying more attention.
whats all this talk of a celebrity couple and intruders with beards? :confused:

Back