1f354.png
1f3f0.png
1f3a2.png
1f3a0.png

C-PDpm_UMAAuXTS.jpg

C-PDpnaUIAAGXGZ.jpg

C-PDpnHVYAEt72B.jpg

Reactions: Tee
So I watched part of Jades video. She looked grear but all she basically did was lower her flimsy robe a bit.

I didn't realize that the show is people talking about what they did and then showing reenactments. I think it was poorly done at best.

I felt bad for Jade because she was just used for her body. I thought she would play the entire character, not just a short scene while the actual model (now elderly) talked about her experience.

I wouldn't recommend. If you care about Jade maybe fast forward to her part in the second episode.

It seems that the show has terrible reviews and critics are wondering why Amazon made it because it is so much worse than their other original shows.

I hope it helps Jade. I have no clue how she is earning money to live in LA. I like her and I want her to be successful.

It was such a weird choice to blend the reenactments/interviews/voice-over that way. Did not really work.

Also, as an American (If wrong, sorry), was Jade's accent as bad as it seemed to me? It reminded me of Sophie Turner (Sansa Stark) in X-Men:Apocalypse.

It was such a weird choice to blend the reenactments/interviews/voice-over that way. Did not really work.

Also, as an American (If wrong, sorry), was Jade's accent as bad as it seemed to me? It reminded me of Sophie Turner (Sansa Stark) in X-Men:Apocalypse.

I don't remember Jean Grey using an American accent. But I don't really remember a lot of things about that film.

skye.wheatley

Northwest Outer Brisbane, Brisbane
17934074_225094924643830_8752853164077613056_n.jpg

LikeComment
542 likes
  • skye.wheatleyNew video link in my bio ✌ I'm feeling very sick due to all the junk I ate on this day also been very unhappy and moody. The photo of the left was before I consumed 10k calories and the photo on the right was straight after...watch the video to see my before and after weight it's actually shocking ☠️
Sigh. I don't think it actually works exactly like she thinks it does. She's a bit of a dimwit.

Sigh. I don't think it actually works exactly like she thinks it does. She's a bit of a dimwit.

Is she going to post an "after I take a dump" pic to go with the "sucking the stomach in/letting it out" ones to show how much weight she can lose in one day?

I don't remember Jean Grey using an American accent. But I don't really remember a lot of things about that film.

Yeah, it was really bad. Like Hans Gruber pretending to be a hostage in Die Hard. Some actors you can't tell, but hers was awful (but not the worst thing about that movie).

Yeah, it was really bad. Like Hans Gruber pretending to be a hostage in Die Hard. Some actors you can't tell, but hers was awful (but not the worst thing about that movie).
Jades accent was bad. I know she wants to be an actress and I don't blames her for going for it. She just seems stilted or wooden as an actress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back