LikeComment
2,412 likes

17934714_1863140103953373_188807702929997824_n.jpg

tee_smyth

Palm Springs, California
17882855_1886282858309360_1611029661360324608_n.jpg

LikeComment
1,533 likes

hmmmmm why is Tully advertising SUNKIST?

I found Jade's show about Hugh Hefner and Playboy on Amazon. Going to watch it sometime this week and I will report back.
I'm a little nervous for her.

I just watched the first 2 episodes of this. Its kind of a documentary and series at the same time. Seems ok, not earth shattering but will kill a few hours.

Now Jade. Very happy for her it is a proper role. Love scenes, nudity and thus far a few lines. She has an epic rig, there is no doubt about that and I wont lie and pretend I was not excited to see her magnificent breasts unleashed on the world.

Its worth a look and I hope it leads to more for Jade.

I just watched the first 2 episodes of this. Its kind of a documentary and series at the same time. Seems ok, not earth shattering but will kill a few hours.

Now Jade. Very happy for her it is a proper role. Love scenes, nudity and thus far a few lines. She has an epic rig, there is no doubt about that and I wont lie and pretend I was not excited to see her magnificent breasts unleashed on the world.

Its worth a look and I hope it leads to more for Jade.

Judging by the rest of their library, Jades "rig" is all they have going for them.

Tully wearing her bathrobe in front of the Golden Gate Bridge.
She certainly doesn't understand San Francisco style. Most people there work for tech companies so super casual. I've never seen anyone in NYC wearing play suits either, they just aren't a thing here.

Hi @Rose711 yeah everythings fine here, just been distracted with a few things atm, but going away for the weekend, so it will be nice to catch up with family:)
Great. So good to here from you. You can post updates about yourself when you like as well. You know that we worry!

I explained to someone that's been on with a small group on the Twitch app the story about one of these forum members disappearing and how it bothered everyone. Sothat they would at least tell someone if they are taking a break or whatever. I'm probably too sensitive about it.

Anyway thanks again Veronica!!

Last edited:
Great. So good to here from you. You can post updates about yourself when you like as well. You know that we worry!

I explained to someone that's been on with a small group on the Twitch app the story about one of these forum members disappearing and how it bothered everyone. Sothat they would at least tell someone if they are taking a break or whatever. I'm probably too sensitive about it.

Anyway thanks again Veronica!!
Oh yeah. Camerashy where ARE you...???

So I watched part of Jades video. She looked grear but all she basically did was lower her flimsy robe a bit.

I didn't realize that the show is people talking about what they did and then showing reenactments. I think it was poorly done at best.

I felt bad for Jade because she was just used for her body. I thought she would play the entire character, not just a short scene while the actual model (now elderly) talked about her experience.

I wouldn't recommend. If you care about Jade maybe fast forward to her part in the second episode.

It seems that the show has terrible reviews and critics are wondering why Amazon made it because it is so much worse than their other original shows.

I hope it helps Jade. I have no clue how she is earning money to live in LA. I like her and I want her to be successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back