Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a big Aisha fan and she never bought followers. There was never a huge overnight increase in followers. It's always been steady, I can guarantee you that. And Travis is signed with the same company and Aisha still has over 100k more followers than him. lol :)

Aisha is very popular whether you wanna admit it or not! And her eviction was very suspicious and weird!

She was randomly evicted on that triple eviction. Channel 9 says she had less votes than freaking CAT and LEO. Ok......................................

There was definitely something odd about the evictions that week. I do not believe that Aisha had less votes than those two. I know that a lot of people, myself included, were fed up with Clawson being shoved down our throats but Aisha & Travis were popular.

It seemed to me that the producers wanted the couples to be split, hence their attempt to pay Aisha & Travis to leave, one half of each couple being sent to the sanctuary for the week, and then the extra eviction. Even though @gemma6foot6 said that HMs weren't told what to say, it certainly seemed like it during Priya and Ryan's respective power plays. Apart from the fact that Ryan disliked Travis, was splitting up the couples REALLY what he wanted? The producers would have known that those in the sanctuary would get next to no air time that week.

And we don't know how many questions Priya was asked in order to get the response the producers wanted. If it was really Priya's decision, she would have wanted David out over Aisha. He would have been more of a threat to her in the game than Aisha anyway.

She was randomly evicted on that triple eviction. Channel 9 says she had less votes than freaking CAT and LEO. Ok......................................
Was that the eviction to break up the couples and try to get some life back into the house?

Yes, I understand WHY they wanted to break up the couples, but ultimately it shouldn't be up to BB who leaves. That's the whole purpose of show, the public decides who stays and who goes. The audience liked Aisha and I thought her eviction was sad because she got robbed of the rest of the experience and possibly winning the show just because Channel 9 didn't want her and Travis together in the house anymore. =/

That was the week the producers had to save Priya, was Ryan also up cause that wouldn't have helped.

When I see photos of Leo, I think roids.

I don't get that. His muscles look pretty well rounded. I think narcissistic, but not roids. When I see this, I think roids.

46484-did-scott-steiner-ever-compete-steiner.jpg

leobeachfit
45 minutes ago · Bondi Beach, New South Wales
"All that I am is a result of what I have thought"
-
Trying to look iconic in one of the most iconic spots in Australia. @joshypt thanks for the tip on the claw hand! #bondi#bondibeach#sydney#iconic#posing

11049256_463449803803162_219685230_n.jpg

skye.m.w.y
21 hours ago
My teeth so pweeettyyy because I'm an @hismileteeth guuurl. #TheHighSmileExperience yay use the code "Skye" to get 10% off your purchase and a complimentary tooth whitening pen I do everything backwards Hahahaha omg it's backwards I love it I'm so unique without trying ✋ #iamgod

11005046_1022238624471682_1142816033_n.jpg

skye.m.w.y
21 hours ago
My teeth so pweeettyyy because I'm an @hismileteeth guuurl. #TheHighSmileExperience yay use the code "Skye" to get 10% off your purchase and a complimentary tooth whitening pen I do everything backwards Hahahaha omg it's backwards I love it I'm so unique without trying ✋ #iamgod

11005046_1022238624471682_1142816033_n.jpg

Hmm didn't she say she got her teeth cosmetically whitened in Thailand? Surely that would be the main cause of this "pwettiness" versus this product that all BB HMs are shamelessly shilling...

iamlisaclark
2 hours ago · Spring Spa, Seminyak
Just had the most amazing massage @spring_spa Currently floating through the streets of Seminyak with @tee_smyth@jakerich55 Wearing @mimielashiry ✖️ Vanguard @general_pants

11015601_765132466916824_676651803_n.jpg

jakerich55
3 hours ago · spring spa seminyak
Had the most relaxing massage from @spring_spa in Seminyak! I haven't had a massage in forever!! I feel tranquil, do we look tranquil? #springspa#bali#tranquility#travel#lifestartsnow#massage@tee_smyth@iamlisaclark

1391244_733194430134351_822060607_n.jpg
do you reckon those 3 would have a threesome cause they are on tour?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back