Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skye's boobs look pretty good I must say, and it's only been like a month or something right? Usually they look a bit funky for a good 6+ months while they're settling down but hers already look to have settled, don't tell me that Thailand surgeons are better than ones here...?

Is this a "taster" of the "exciting" things that will be on Ryan's blog?

queen-bored.gif

Probably. Along with other exciting blog entries like "What to get your footman for his birthday", "Paris or Milan: best weekend destination?", and "Budget special: How to live off only one million dollars a week".

2 Australian's about to be executed in Indonesia and people saying boycott Bali so these 3 get a free trip to promote it. moral compass = broke.

Poor Jake, I heard he was broke - he can only spend $80 on a night out. It's not like he went to a music festival and NZ in the last week as well. Oh wait, he did.

Well, what about poor Tully, she works so hard being paid to go on holidays and promoting shit products, can you imagine how awful that is for her? It must be unbearable, I compare her work to that of a nurse - nurses have to wipe people's bottoms and tend to sick people, poor Tully has to get free stuff and free holidays. Otherwise she would have to get a job. Yuck! Who does that? We should hold a vigil for her

2 Australian's about to be executed in Indonesia and people saying boycott Bali so these 3 get a free trip to promote it. moral compass = broke.
I agree....been to Bali 4 times in the past, but have always felt uncomfortable since the Bali bombings. Now...well I just can't support capital punishment. An eye for an eye just leads to blindness.
For all that I sponsor 2 children in a Bali orphanage..their parents died of Aids thanks to western tourists. I've visited the orphanage and Bali is an exceptionally poor island outside the tourist strip.
It is disappointing that these young people don't address this at all, and just soak up the freebies.
Yes, I am conflicted...but as others follow these young people it would be good to see them address theses issues (and Travis and Aisha have been there too)..and comment beyond the expensive places they stay and the food they eat. But really I'm not sure what the answer is.....just rambling now!

Penny Higgs ‏@DancinPenny 1h1 hour ago
To the girl who commented on my photo "what's with you big brother girls showing ya tits all the time, have some... http://fb.me/6j7851f6h

To the girl who commented on my photo "what's with you big brother girls showing ya tits all the time, have some class" for starters- it's "you" not "ya". I did not pay for this size breasts, I got them from my mothers side of the family. It's not my fault that I have dd's and an e when I'm premenstrual. So are you telling me I can't wear a sports bra? A bikini? Because I'm sure I wouldn't get these comments if I was a b cup in my photos wearing my sports bra. It's completely fine for girls with smaller breasts to wear a little top, but not for bigger breasted women? Next time you want to take the time out in your day to write something negative towards a person- 1. Get off the internet, you're not doing it right. 2.what are you doing on my page if you don't like me. Don't focus on me, focus on yourself. These breasts are going to feed my five children that I'll have one day. And they won't be sitting up like this after all that breast feeding, so I'll wear as many sports bras and bikini tops like any women of any chest size has the right to. Silly girl.

so Penny's boobs are real after all

FFS, I don't want to be harsh but did she not claim this was going to be a "holiday" from her "work", and by "work", she was said her "work" was her travel blog and being paid to stay at places, but this was a "holiday" not "work". But now she is asking for "work" on her "holiday" from "work".
Her type of work is a holiday ;)

Penny Higgs ‏@DancinPenny 1h1 hour ago
To the girl who commented on my photo "what's with you big brother girls showing ya tits all the time, have some... http://fb.me/6j7851f6h

To the girl who commented on my photo "what's with you big brother girls showing ya tits all the time, have some class" for starters- it's "you" not "ya". I did not pay for this size breasts, I got them from my mothers side of the family. It's not my fault that I have dd's and an e when I'm premenstrual. So are you telling me I can't wear a sports bra? A bikini? Because I'm sure I wouldn't get these comments if I was a b cup in my photos wearing my sports bra. It's completely fine for girls with smaller breasts to wear a little top, but not for bigger breasted women? Next time you want to take the time out in your day to write something negative towards a person- 1. Get off the internet, you're not doing it right. 2.what are you doing on my page if you don't like me. Don't focus on me, focus on yourself. These breasts are going to feed my five children that I'll have one day. And they won't be sitting up like this after all that breast feeding, so I'll wear as many sports bras and bikini tops like any women of any chest size has the right to. Silly girl.

so Penny's boobs are real after all

... But they look so fake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back