Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

1. Katie & Lucy ‏@SugarSistersKL 49m
    @gemma6foot6 We hope you have a blast in the Gold Coast! Hopefully catch up in Perth soon
    1f618.png
    xxx

Gemma ‏@gemma6foot6 43m
    @SugarSistersKL yes can't wait, you can be my little sisters #BBAU

Katie & Lucy ‏@SugarSistersKL 41m
    @gemma6foot6
    1f618.png
    2764.png
    xxx
so FINALLY a good excuse to stretch their photos!! (sounds mean - shouldn't say it ... going to anyway! Gemma's tall - that's all ... its a much better reason to stretch the photos than to make themselves seem like skinny models!)

This summer has mostly been very low humidity for us. I think you might really hate it if it was a typical humid summer. Did you love New York? I hope you had a good time.

I did love New York and would have loved to spend more time there :). I was pleasantly surprised by how easy it was to navigate and get around.

cwmagic
19 minutes ago
Here is a video snippet of the SHEER TERROR that myself and @benfrombrisbane (yes we are holding hands) experienced yesterday when @glowbored took us for a private tour of #WolfCreek at #mwfrightnights

video
http://instagram.com/p/tW29j5Glur/

cwmagic
22 hours ago
I've never been so terrorfied and excited at the same time

video with Ben
http://instagram.com/p/tUf-5amll-/?modal=true

glowbored
20 hours ago · Village Roadshow Studios
@jeremyhansen with @cwmagic & @benfrombrisbane at a VIP @movieworldaus #frightnight event tonight

10643880_665344040229317_643945876_n.jpg

Last edited:
Next week is going to be MAMMOTH! THREE massive shows, TWO Evictions and ONE Intruder! That's some astonishingly awesome Big Brother maths!

SURPRISE EVICTION MONDAY!

And you thought your Monday was bad! The Housemates will be blown away when Big Brother bursts into their bubble with news of a surprise Eviction! Who will go? Katie, Cat, Dion, Travis or Priya? Be part of the live show by nabbing yourself tickets now!

LIVE EVICTION TUESDAY!

Just as the Housemates are starting to recover from Monday’s Surprise Eviction, the House will be torn apart when a second Evictee leaves! Who will it be? Get your tickets to watch live now!

INTRUDER ALERT WEDNESDAY!

With three original Housemates gone, there’s room for a new face and this Wednesday we will meet Big Brother’s latest Housemate! A new Housemate is guaranteed to shake things up and trust us when we say you will want to be in the audience!

Dreamworld is the ONLY Home of Big Brother and if you’re not watching at home, grab a ticket to watch from our audience. There’s nothing like the electrifying atmosphere of a Big Brother show!

I'm #17 in the sweepstakes:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back