Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

1. tim dormer ‏@timdormer 2h
    @gemma6foot6 Gem! That was awful last night, you deserved better than that! But ur free now! Catch you soon, Jake & I will make u dinner!

tim dormer ‏@timdormer 1h
    @gemma6foot6 jakes the sneaky one, my lips were sealed! Remember that comment you made about us 3 together, I thought you may have known!
    1f618.png

Gemma ‏@gemma6foot6 1h
    @timdormer yes I meant from auditions , you completely fooled me
    263a.png

@gemma6foot6 yeah that's what I thought. Jake got through on his own merit, not for me to say. But yes it is all very strange! Enjoy ur wk!!

Gemma ‏@gemma6foot6 1h
    @timdormer thanks buddy catch up properly soon

@gemma6foot6 and ANY questions give me a buzz! It's a wild ride but it's what you make it! I'll DM you my number.

Gemma ‏@gemma6foot6 1h
    @timdormer that sounds awesome, I'm still in a whirl wind can barely think, watching now is soooo odd

That's cheeky! Tim Dormer celebrates his freedom from Big Brother with a nude snap before catching up with rumoured colleague Mel Grieg... but with his clothes on!
By Karishma Sarkari for Daily Mail Australia

Published: 21:26 AEST, 24 September 2014 | Updated: 22:05 AEST, 24 September 2014

Tim Dormer might have only spent a fraction of the time he did in the Big Brother House last year, but he sure seems happy to be back in the real world.

The 2013 reality series winner posted a photo of himself on Instagram on Tuesday taking an early morning dip with his boardshorts on his shoulder, showing off his bare bum as he walked into the surf.

The 30-year-old simply captioned the photo with the word 'freedom' and the word 'meanwhile' is written across the top of the photo in a complimentary sky blue font.

1411556696623_wps_23_Freedom.jpg

Bare cheek! Tim Dormer sheds his swimsuit for a morning dip in the ocean a day after leaving the Big Brother House for a second time on Monday

Later that day, Tim was spotted with a few more clothes on and walking his French bulldog Meatloaf while chatting to friend and radio personality Mel Greig.

The two were casually clad for their catch-up, appearing to have picked up something to eat at a local supermarket as they walked around.

Tim was sporting floral print shorts with dark blue denim vest unbuttoned to reveal a black T-shirt, which appeared to feature the phrase 'Seduce and Destroy' in white scribble font across the front.

1411549707214_wps_15_Tim_Dormer_and_Mel_Greig_.jpg

Back to reality: Tim walked his French bulldog Meatloaf as he strolled along with friend Mel Greig

1411549721921_wps_16_Tim_Dormer_and_Mel_Greig_.jpg

Workmates? The pair hinted months ago that they were working on a new project together which is believed to be a new radio show on the Australian Radio Network

The casual look completed with the reality TV star's sandy curls out by his side with hip reflective aviators on.

Mel was also in a relaxed fashion mode, wearing loose-fitting black and white geo-print thigh skimming tunic dress with black ballet flats.

The radio personality had a brown leather cross-body handbag hanging off just one shoulder with her platinum blonde hair cascading over the other.

The pair have been spending a lot of time together lately with reports they're set to host a radio show together on Sydney's KIIS FM, according to The Daily Telegraph.

Mel, who was at the centre of the Royal Prank scandal, which led to the suicide of British nurse Jacintha Saldanha, revealed during an interview with Sunday Night that she fell out with her previous on-air partner Michael Christian in the wake of the international saga.

1411549736154_wps_17_Tim_Dormer_and_Mel_Greig_.jpg

Casual catch-up: The pair were dressed down for their catch-up as they appeared to grab some supplies from the supermarket

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ue-Mel-Grieg-fully-clothed.html#ixzz3EFOkPSoJ

This is brutal. Stuck staying up late waiting for a work call from overseas and no @camerashy1 to keep me company.

Anyway...

tim dormer @timdormer · 7h
#BBAU totally know I chose right giving HOH to #LawsonBBAU ...take dem bitches out mate! Smart misfits with hearts for the win.

Good job Timmy quietly sending your fans Prisus' way...

Nohemy Vivas ‏@nohemyvivas 6h
@timdormer what do you think of Lawson's nomination strategy? I would have given the points to Katie too.

tim dormer ‏@timdormer
@nohemyvivas should have split between her and Lisa then Priya might have been saved

BB fan ‏@BBAUS_fan 6h
@timdormer What if #priyabbau gets evicted next week?

tim dormer ‏@timdormer
@BBAUS_fan she won't

wtf is wrong with people? I swear I'm going to cry when my son properly learns about social media.

R E P P I N Z ‏@Mr_Reppin 8h
@timdormer @gemma6foot6 kill yourself you long haired nerd

tim dormer ‏@timdormer
@Mr_Reppin @gemma6foot6 you mean nothing to us both. Yet we obviously mean something to you. Go figure. Peace. Love. And burn in hell trolls

Wait... summer is starting there? We are just heading into fall with leaves turning and frost coming in the morning in a month or two. It seems like it is summer forever there. Or summer, then slightly less summer, then summer again.

I hope you guys will stick around through the winter in New York, I hope it isn't as bad as last year.

I'm jealous of your weather.

Wait... summer is starting there? We are just heading into fall with leaves turning and frost coming in the morning in a month or two. It seems like it is summer forever there. Or summer, then slightly less summer, then summer again.

I hope you guys will stick around through the winter in New York, I hope it isn't as bad as last year.

I'm jealous of your weather.

Depends which part of Australia you are in - we do have snow here and ski fields, but BB is on the Gold Coast in Queensland which enjoys a great climate.

(I was in New York last month - loved it, but it was very humid)

Depends which part of Australia you are in - we do have snow here and ski fields, but BB is on the Gold Coast in Queensland which enjoys a great climate.

(I was in New York last month - loved it, but it was very humid)

This summer has mostly been very low humidity for us. I think you might really hate it if it was a typical humid summer. Did you love New York? I hope you had a good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back