Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't even notice that! So sad... Mr B's lost his rhythm.

On another note I can't believe BB ended almost 5 months ago and we're still in this bloody thread. Where'd the damn time go?!

5 months wow time does fly..looking forward to BBAU 2014 and all the gossip and conversations here

Good job Boog you drunk. You probably got date raped, I hope you went to the police.
you have forgotten what a total nutcase (meant in a NICE way) and total klutz Boog is
further in that thread I think one of her friends said it happened when they threw her up onto a bench
she's young ... so are her friends
are you the fun police?

totally off topic but since I'm down to my last two ... any diehard BB fans remember these?

unnamed.jpg

Big Brother got nominated for the "Most Popular Reality Program"

The other nominees are: MKR, Bondi Rescue, The Bloock: Sky High and The Block: All Stars

It will be broadcast on the 27th of April.

Last edited:
Hopefully that's just the lighting on Tim and he hasn't been overdoing the oompa-loompa fake tan.

Not really sure, he also did the TV presenting course. It looks like he has a job lined up already at Savill's Real Estate. Don't know if Nick works there as well? (@Mooseface would know that ;))

Pretty sure Nick is at a different one - just can't remember the agency off the top of my head, but I think it has a C in it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back