Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's good to hear as I'd got used to the other colours. When Ch 10 still had the show I remember Tim changing the forum skin/scheme every year which they haven't done since it's return at Ch 9 until now.

Oh no! Your avi isn't waving its arms about any more.....mr sticky fingers....help?!
I didn't even notice that! So sad... Mr B's lost his rhythm.

On another note I can't believe BB ended almost 5 months ago and we're still in this bloody thread. Where'd the damn time go?!

I love the new look. Was a shock when first saw it but its gonna be much easier to use now. And I love the like button, cos sometimes that's all I want to say...PS Aww, I'm a new member, I was a senior one before. Oh well, that's fair, haven't been here that long. PPS: Yay, got promoted to member.

Last edited:
All right now, I got a trophy for Can't Stop and one for Keeps Coming Back, I should take it as a compliment but can't help but feel like someones taking the piss. :( PS: Never mind, lol, its about how many posts I've done. :)

boogroe
3 hours ago
How does this happen at a wedding #swollenhip#dontremember

cbcfc9b0b7de11e3b3f312f42697c837_8.jpg

Good job Boog you drunk. You probably got date raped, I hope you went to the police.

Sounds glam dolls. Definitely no attention seeking. Quite liked what seemed to be Chantelle and Steve's reply "ERMAGHERD", stupid people can be funny sometimes.

This made me laugh out loud heartily haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back