Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
edjlower
9 minutes ago · I Love Dumplings
Dumplings and beers #sundaynights

f7c7eff0b7e511e3bed412b5e7e6d950_8.jpg

I'm not liking this new layout.

Off topic, does anyone remember what page it was on about recommended TV series. I'm looking for something new to watch.

Seriously unimpressed with this new crap. Login through facebook won't work. Sends an email for a new password for the forum login- but the email doesn't have the new password - just another link to generate another email for a new password. Which then say that it can't reset the pasword. FFS!!
And yet you're here.

Seriously unimpressed with this new crap. Login through facebook won't work. Sends an email for a new password for the forum login- but the email doesn't have the new password - just another link to generate another email for a new password. Which then say that it can't reset the pasword. FFS!!

Hi, can you test out those things again? I've been doing some tweaking of the mail and Facebook Connect settings.

If you still have problems, please post in the Housekeeping forum so I can look into it further.

Took me long enough to remember my password for this place, ha!

Loving the new layout, haven't explored it yet, haven't a clue how it all works, but the look is a lot more modern.

With a "1" at the end of my user name - whole new member now

Can you please log out of this duplicate account and request the password to your existing account (it's a bigpond email address). I need to see what the server logs say when you request your password.

Hi, can you test out those things again? I've been doing some tweaking of the mail and Facebook Connect settings.

If you still have problems, please post in the Housekeeping forum so I can look into it further.

When I click the login using facebook option the screen it takes me to is called sign in with facebook - not login - and prepopulates my forum user name. It doesn't let me change that to my facebook user name and won't take my facebook password. Previously I would just click the login through facebook button and I was in - no need to input any email/user name or password. If I wasn't logged into facebook it would take me to facebook login.

An email has now been received with a reset of my original password for my original account, so I can login with now if I want - but not through facebook.

(I like the reply set-up now :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back