Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
tee_smyth
2 hours ago
Hangover cure curtesy of my wife @piper_piper.

10601892_738533969553229_1049629636_n.jpg

Last edited:
LOOK I wasn't having a go I said you guys were right about bella and I expressed my guilt. You obviously singled me out for a reason, which makes no sense to me because I AGREED WITH YOU!!! FFS!

HAHAHAHaha, I don't know if you remember a post I wrote where I said it's interesting how words are interpreted differently by different people. Let me tell you, this is definitely one of those occasions haha.

I wasn't having a go at you. I was trying to defend your position about making previous comments on her tweets. I've said stuff about her too. It was also a convenient post for me to reply to which represented any other people who might have felt bad about making comments about her.

It could very well be that Bella is completely straight up and she deserves all the scorn she gets. But I can see how replying to your comment specifically might have led you to believe I was only talking to you so that's fair. I'll have to be more mindful of that in the future. Still mates? hahaha

HAHAHAHaha, I don't know if you remember a post I wrote where I said it's interesting how words are interpreted differently by different people. Let me tell you, this is definitely one of those occasions haha.

I wasn't having a go at you. I was trying to defend your position about making previous comments on her tweets. I've said stuff about her too. It was also a convenient post for me to reply to which represented any other people who might have felt bad about making comments about her.

It could very well be that Bella is completely straight up and she deserves all the scorn she gets. But I can see how replying to your comment specifically might have led you to believe I was only talking to you so that's fair. I'll have to be more mindful of that in the future. Still mates? hahaha

Yeah I took it as you having a go, but you've cleared it up perfectly with your post explaining your intention. It's all good and yes were still forum mates... No hard feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back