Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm....

Bella ♡ ♡ ‏@bella82_bella 1h

To my amazing friends @EdJLower @LowerNick33 @TahnyLew @SharonSmithPT I just wanted to let you know that I have lost one of my cousin.

Bella ♡ ♡ ‏@bella82_bella 1h
To my amazing friends I have just been told that one of my cousin who rides has been in a motorcycle accident. @EdJLower @LowerNick33

My psychic powers tells me that she has "learning difficulties". I don't think it's right to be making fun of her comments anymore.

^ Agreed that we shouldn't be making fun of her. I've been biting my tongue about it not wanting to be the party pooper but I'm not finding it funny anymore. I don't think she has learning difficulties (someone that went to school with her posted in here saying there's nothing seriously wrong with her), but really we don't know that for sure. She seems like a very sweet girl, but something is clearly going on there and I really hope she has a very supportive network of family and real friends that are keeping her in check so she (or anyone else) doesn't end up getting hurt.

^ Agreed that we shouldn't be making fun of her. I've been biting my tongue about it not wanting to be the party pooper but I'm not finding it funny anymore. I don't think she has learning difficulties (someone that went to school with her posted in here saying there's nothing seriously wrong with her), but really we don't know that for sure. She seems like a very sweet girl, but something is clearly going on there and I really hope she has a very supportive network of family and real friends that are keeping her in check so she (or anyone else) doesn't end up getting hurt.

She's 32 years old and studying Event Management and knows exactly what she is doing. She blocked me when I suggested she is going a bit overboard. I don't think her family are aware of her obsession otherwise they would have tried to put a stop to it. They would be embarrassed.

She's 32 years old and studying Event Management and knows exactly what she is doing. She blocked me when I suggested she is going a bit overboard. I don't think her family are aware of her obsession otherwise they would have tried to put a stop to it. They would be embarrassed.

It's certainly not normal behaviour, particularly for someone her age...hence why I think we should ease up on poking fun at her. She could just be a normal gal that's coming on too strong, or her behaviour could be an indication that something's going on. We have no idea who she is other than what she puts across on SM and as a result I don't feel comfortable continually making fun of someone that might have something like a mental illness for all we know. She seems to genuinely think that Ed, Nick, Jade and Tahan are her friends which is setting off alarm bells in my mind. You can usually get a fair idea which ones are just coming on too strong and which ones might have something going on and IMO there's a strong possibility she fits into the latter group.

That's just my view anyway. I can't tell anyone what to or what not to post. Ya'll can go nuts.

@Gemini, I strongly agree with both your posts. Wonderfully said and you have treated this delicately, which I really appreciate the most. I cringe when I see the bella tweets and when they are being poked fun at. Like you I didn't want to seem like the party pooper or the anti fun brigade. I don't think anyone posting about her meant to be hurtful or anything, but I'm glad the issue has been raised so hopefully we can be a little more aware. I thank you for that @SomeName, for being brave enough to speak out first :)

You're all absolutely right, and I feel bad for making fun. In early days she did just seem like a pushy fan--maybe a little off-kilter, but not seriously so, in the scheme of things--but I agree that there's something not okay going on at this point. Hope she has people looking out for her.

@Gemini, I strongly agree with both your posts. Wonderfully said and you have treated this delicately, which I really appreciate the most. I cringe when I see the bella tweets and when they are being poked fun at. Like you I didn't want to seem like the party pooper or the anti fun brigade. I don't think anyone posting about her meant to be hurtful or anything, but I'm glad the issue has been raised so hopefully we can be a little more aware. I thank you for that @SomeName, for being brave enough to speak out first :)

I certainly don't think anyone was trying to be hurtful either. I've had a laugh about her tweets in the past myself back when I thought she was just another pushy fan which I'm not proud of. I think sometimes in here we can all get carried away though (we love our running jokes :)) and might need to reel ourselves in now and again. Hope I haven't offended anyone too much anyway :)

I certainly don't think anyone was trying to be hurtful either. I've had a laugh about her tweets in the past myself but I think sometimes in here we can all get carried away (we love our running jokes :)) and might need to reel ourselves in now and again. Hope I haven't offended anyone too much anyway :)

Yeah I laughed about it earlier on, we are all guilty of it, but continuing to do so after yesterdays tweet, after she mentioned someone passing away, I feel like something is not really right and I feel guilty for laughing now. I don't think you are offending anyone, and I want it to be known I'm not trying to offend anyone either, which is why I stated that I don't think anyone meant to be hurtful. I keep thinking about our understanding towards RW death and the compassion we shown towards mental illness, so I know no one meant to deliberately be hurtful. We all can sometimes get caught up in the moment and not realize the full effect of our posts, it happens, we are comfortable with one another to do that now, and understand fully what we mean. So I'm sure posters know you well enough to know you are coming from a good place :) You did come from a good place :)

Anyways @delcan, I think your perfectly timed gifs are very much needed right now haha.

Now I feel guilty for some of the comments that I have made, but guys are right about Bella.
oh no! Don't feel guilty! We all made fun of it at one point or another, I don't think any of us were really aware of it, heck she might be fine for all we know, but I just think she might not be 100% well.

It's a sensitive issue, I don't think anyone on here wants to harm Bella with their words. I am guilty of having a dig in jest at her on here, maybe I'm desensitised. Bella's tweet about a death of her relative appeared to be a reaction to seeing Ed with a new lady, she has tweeted something similar in the past.

Yes, last nights tweet was a bit concerning. I'm certainly guilty of poking fun at her, and I hope she does have supports around her and that they are aware of her SM activities because I would be concerned if she was someone I cared about.

I hope Jade didn't do the Tower Climb in this outfit

Raise Foundation ‏@youth_mentoring 14m
Woohoo, we made it, still alive!! Loved being part of #sydtowerclimb with @timdormer @JadeAlbany Thanks Activ8Change pic.twitter.com/DomTnXNmQi

Bvw-AmSCAAAVVEB.jpg

timdormer
2 hours ago
Tim VS Tim. The battle begins to climb 1504 steps for the annual Sydney Tower Eye Stair Challenge to raise awareness and funds for #autism charity #GiantSteps Who will make it to the top first?! @mrtimrobards

927441_805222542856724_680301503_n.jpg

Now I feel guilty for some of the comments that I have made, but guys are right about Bella.

Look, I'm just presenting my viewpoint. If people think that she is completely "normal" then by all means, have at it. My opinion is there is some weirdness with her tweets and it's a bit disconcerting.

Again, if you're comfortable with her being of sound mind then you shouldn't feel pressured by me or anyone else as far as I'm concerned.

Look, I'm just presenting my viewpoint. If people think that she is completely "normal" then by all means, have at it. My opinion is there is some weirdness with her tweets and it's a bit disconcerting.

Again, if you're comfortable with her being of sound mind then you shouldn't feel pressured by me or anyone else as far as I'm concerned.
LOOK I wasn't having a go I said you guys were right about bella and I expressed my guilt. You obviously singled me out for a reason, which makes no sense to me because I AGREED WITH YOU!!! FFS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back