Skip to main content

Off Tahan

And covers up all her bitterness and nastiness with smiles and giggles and doesn't own any of it-yet demands apologies. She is a joke, acts like a deranged 8 year old. Not a worthy winner!

i thought maybe when they played back all that stuff about the sisters & mikkayla she may have been like 'oh fuck, yeah woops, bit far' because she did say on one live feed update (cant remember when it was sorry) that she did regret that whole imitating incident with mikkayla, so i naturally assumed when it was shown back to her she wouldnt laugh, that she would maybe hang her head and be like 'yeahhh... shit, that was bad.' but nope, nothing at all from her in that regards. bit disappointing

That's the thing with Tahan. She owns her shit. Good and bad and doesnt really care if we like or dislike it.

That's the thing with Tahan. She owns her shit. Good and bad and doesnt really care if we like or dislike it.

That is what I like about her and all the things said about her and she didnt complain or bitch, just went with it, no worries

That is what I like about her and all the things said about her and she didnt complain or bitch, just went with it, no worries

It's what I despise................but respect about her. And if it's the two T's at the end - she better walk away with the crown.

Tahan's major flaw imo - she believes that it is okay to abuse people and if she says sry - then she is in the clear and it is all on the victim from then on. Other then that, yes she is hot :p

Team Tim

Last edited:
Tahan's mother crying about Jade's comment was a bit rich & VERY hypocritical. I bet she didn't cry when her daughter said much worse things to & about the sisters :(

Tahan's mother crying about Jade's comment was a bit rich & VERY hypocritical. I bet she didn't cry when her daughter said much worse things to & about the sisters :(

Dont tell me we might almost agree on something?
beyonce-wink-o.gif

Dont tell me we might almost agree on something?
beyonce-wink-o.gif

Evidently, lol! I do think though, that Tahan's biggest problem is a lack of a filter, & misguided negative emotions. Most of the times she went OTT about the sisters/Mikkayla were a result of anger & frustration, and Tahan has yet to learn that just because a thought passes her mind, doesn't mean it should pass her lips. I'm not excusing her behaviour (she could be vile at times), but just trying to understand it.

Last edited:
Evidently, lol! I do think though, that Tahan's biggest problem is a lack of a filter, & misguided negative emotions. Most of the times she went OTT about the sisters/Mikkayla were a result of anger & frustration, and Tahan has yet to learn that just because a thought passes her mind, doesn't mean it should pass her lips. I'm not excusing her behaviour (she could be vile at times), but just trying to understand it.

thats a really good point! and i do think she is beginning to understand that, which is fantastic! i just dont think shes quite there yet, but hopefully she continues to grow as a person once she leaves the house. im mostly friends with people tahans age and shes not the only one out there who doesnt think first haha, i mean, i have people telling me to 'stop posting this bbau shit' on my own pages... really? pff haha

I'm not off Tahan, but I was never on her. I've just grown to be okay with her there. Would prefer Tim to win, but it's not looking likely. Damn rich boyfriends.

Back