Skip to main content

Now they can one big happy family with Tully gone

It's gonna be far from a happy house, let me tell you.

Intruders go in tonight and that's the beginning of it.

Watch the sparks fly.

It still stuns me everz time someone says thez like Ed. I get so angry every time he is on=screen that it slips my mind that some people actually like him. I would hate for him to do well, though = just another case of Australia rewarding the dumb, boring 'great Aussie bloke' over someone with personality and not just bitchy moralizing and arrogance. Oh, and nice arms.

I think the girls will turn on Tahan a bit stronger now, but she wont notice as she has friends to make with the intruders.

The only people that like Ed are the ones that are enamored by his looks and don't bother to look any deeper into him

I'm waiting on the day Ed is in bed with Jade and calls her Tahan by accident ! LOLOL. I'd pay to see that meltdown. He would be wearing his balls for earrings !! He is SO into Tahan... and would in there like a shot if she was single.

I would love to see drunk Tahan hit on him and watch how fast he jumps at her

I really dont know why anyone would stop watching just because one person has gone. hell I'm still watching and I really dont like anyone. dislike Tim very much, out of the other lot Mikki my choice of a bad lot to win. hope the intruders stir up a lot when they come in

The only people that like Ed are the ones that are enamored by his looks and don't bother to look any deeper into him

I like Ed and its not because of his looks. I think he has got a bum wrap by a lot of people because of the whole Jade thing. He is a nice guy that has a game plan, so what? So has Tim. The whole beginning of this series it was overpowered by Tim and Ben. And whatever Tim said about hms people have taken as gospel, without seeing that Tim is telling them what to think, not what it really there.

Do I want Ed to win? No. But I think its so sad that people are like he is so boring/he adds nothing! At least he is creating things for himself - even if its a plan to bring down Tim which will fail - what have the sugars done besides be nice? What has Mikkalya done apart from complain about everything and everyone? What has Jade done besides put her boobs out and embarrass herself in front of Ed?

So there I said it I like Ed and hope he goes further then some of the housemates still there - so bring on the fighting!;)

I like Ed and its not because of his looks. I think he has got a bum wrap by a lot of people because of the whole Jade thing. He is a nice guy that has a game plan, so what? So has Tim. The whole beginning of this series it was overpowered by Tim and Ben. And whatever Tim said about hms people have taken as gospel, without seeing that Tim is telling them what to think, not what it really there.

Do I want Ed to win? No. But I think its so sad that people are like he is so boring/he adds nothing! At least he is creating things for himself - even if its a plan to bring down Tim which will fail - what have the sugars done besides be nice? What has Mikkalya done apart from complain about everything and everyone? What has Jade done besides put her boobs out and embarrass herself in front of Ed?

So there I said it I like Ed and hope he goes further then some of the housemates still there - so bring on the fighting!;)

I'm still waiting for this Ed game plan he's been promising us to emerge. His original one of trying to be mr. nice guy has failed horribly, although his family are apparently sticking to that original script (too bad they're not on the same page after so much thought & time obviously went into it:rolleyes:).

I'm still waiting for this Ed game plan he's been promising us to emerge. His original one of trying to be mr. nice guy has failed horribly, although his family are apparently sticking to that original script (too bad they're not on the same page after so much thought & time obviously went into it:rolleyes:).

Agree with this game plan thing needs to start this week. With them all being up there is no better time to play his so-called 'cards'. So much is going to happen with the intruders going in, it will be easy to get lost in the mix of it all.

I do think he is nice guy, but he has seriously held back on his emotions and ideas in order not to rock the boat, but he was not planning on coming up against someone like Tim. If he had taken on or called Tim out on his 'behaviour' much earlier on I think people would have respected him more as a player. Instead he hoped that the group of Caleb/Matt/Heidi would out number them and he wouldn't have to get his hands dirty.

Still like him, but as I have said for awhile he has to let those balls of his drop (or at least get them out of Jade's handbag).

Agree with this game plan thing needs to start this week. With them all being up there is no better time to play his so-called 'cards'. So much is going to happen with the intruders going in, it will be easy to get lost in the mix of it all.

I do think he is nice guy, but he has seriously held back on his emotions and ideas in order not to rock the boat, but he was not planning on coming up against someone like Tim. If he had taken on or called Tim out on his 'behaviour' much earlier on I think people would have respected him more as a player. Instead he hoped that the group of Caleb/Matt/Heidi would out number them and he wouldn't have to get his hands dirty.

Still like him, but as I have said for awhile he has to let those balls of his drop (or at least get them out of Jade's handbag).
everyone in the house is 2 or 3 steps ahead of his cards
I think he is the stupidest guest remaining (yes Jade is smarter but unfortunately for her his looks ruin her judgment )

I could argue that they would have been more of a big happy family if Tahan and Ed had gone. Just saying!

It's gonna be far from a happy house, let me tell you.

Intruders go in tonight and that's the beginning of it.

Watch the sparks fly.

Wish you could give us some hints on who aren't impressed with the intruders going in.

Ed is just an oxygen thief.

He won't bring Tim down, he will try & get the others to do his dirty work.

Back