Skip to main content

Now they can one big happy family with Tully gone

The10thDoctor

Everyone can now sit around being happy in the house with no conflict, no one to bitch about , no one to argue about.
They can all sit there and watch the grass grow and be oblivious to the fact that Australian are going to be sitting at their keyboards complaining that the last few weeks are a snoozefest.
Yes, so great that Tully is gone!

I think the girls wanted Tahan gone more. But my girl Tahan is hanging on by a thread.

Gay Ed will find something to bitch about...he's turning into the biggest bitch in there!

Ed is my eye candy for this season.

It still stuns me everz time someone says thez like Ed. I get so angry every time he is on=screen that it slips my mind that some people actually like him. I would hate for him to do well, though = just another case of Australia rewarding the dumb, boring 'great Aussie bloke' over someone with personality and not just bitchy moralizing and arrogance. Oh, and nice arms.

I think the girls will turn on Tahan a bit stronger now, but she wont notive as she has friends to make with the intruders.

I think we'll get fun Drew back now that Tully's gone! :) He can finally talk to other HM's w/out tantrum Tully throwing a fit!

I'm waiting on the day Ed is in bed with Jade and calls her Tahan by accident ! LOLOL. I'd pay to see that meltdown. He would be wearing his balls for earrings !! He is SO into Tahan... and would in there like a shot if she was single.

Tim is still in there, Tahan will still clash with the Mik and the Sugar Sisters, Drew will hopefully return to his former self, Ben will be Ben - funny without even trying and intruders are going in! Certainly snoozefest! Tully was by no means the life of the party. If anything she bought them all down with her negativity and alienated herself and Drew from the group. I will not miss seeing her and Drew hanging off each other hidden away in some corner. I think the show is about to get even better!

Tim is still in there, Tahan will still clash with the Mik and the Sugar Sisters, Drew will hopefully return to his former self, Ben will be Ben - funny without even trying and intruders are going in! Certainly snoozefest! Tully was by no means the life of the party. If anything she bought them all down with her negativity and alienated herself and Drew from the group. I will not miss seeing her and Drew hanging off each other hidden away in some corner. I think the show is about to get even better!

I agree with you the negativity has gone thats all looking forward to the remaining weeks of this BB much more now

Pfft are you kidding?
Tahan, mikk, sugar sisters and jade are where the fights & bitchiness has been the whole series.
Tully was actually quite mellow with the other HMs, only fiery with Drew, and that really just boils down to passion.
Their friendship was so close, of course theyre going to argue.
If you don't argue with your best friend, then you's aren't very close at all.
They are two very fiery, passionate peas in a pod.
Since Tahlia decided to end the relationship anyway, I really hope Tully does consider getting together with Drew..
They'd make such a cute couple, you can't throw away that chemistry..

But yeah, it'll be a snooze fest without Tully, that's for sure.
She made the house interesting, even Tahans bitching and Tims practical joking can't make up for the lack of Tully in the house. :/

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm waiting on the day Ed is in bed with Jade and calls her Tahan by accident ! LOLOL. I'd pay to see that meltdown. He would be wearing his balls for earrings !! He is SO into Tahan... and would in there like a shot if she was single.

Calls her Matt.....!

Ben will be Ben - funny without even trying

I agree with the rest of your post, but I still don't get how Ben is entertaining. He is quirky, but you could also say that Tim is. He is older, but so was Ben from 13 and he knew how to at least boil a kettle. When he is 'entertaining', it has been set up for him. And even then I thought it was a bore!

I do think he would be a genuinely nice guy, just not a great housemate.

Pfft are you kidding?
Tahan, mikk, sugar sisters and jade are where the fights & bitchiness has been the whole series.

This.

and all the bitching was about Drew & Tully by the likes of Ed, Tim, Jade, Tahan and Mukayla

these new intruders will come in and everyone will welcome them and love them but Tully would have not been happy and thats a real emotion. the rest would just go in the diary room and put shit on them like Tim does with EVERYONE!

Everyone can now sit around being happy in the house with no conflict, no one to bitch about , no one to argue about.
They can all sit there and watch the grass grow and be oblivious to the fact that Australian are going to be sitting at their keyboards complaining that the last few weeks are a snoozefest.
Yes, so great that Tully is gone!

Just because Tully is gone it doesnt mean the house will be boring. People will focus there attention to others.

Plus the intruders are usually a cat amongst pigeons.

What meltdown? Knowing Jade she'd giggle and roll her eyes and then continue what she was doing.

who kidding who. its not going to change just because 1 person left. Tahan and Mikki can keep going. the sugar sisters are not like be a few. and there is always Tim stirring up things. and we will see who Drew will chase now.

It still stuns me everz time someone says thez like Ed. I get so angry every time he is on=screen that it slips my mind that some people actually like him. I would hate for him to do well, though = just another case of Australia rewarding the dumb, boring 'great Aussie bloke' over someone with personality and not just bitchy moralizing and arrogance. Oh, and nice arms.

I think the girls will turn on Tahan a bit stronger now, but she wont notive as she has friends to make with the intruders.

Though I support Tahan and Ed, I would not want them to win. As long as they make it far, I'll be okay. I can see why people don't like Ed and Tahan. I liked them from the beginning, and stuck with them. I hope in the real world Ed has a personality.

I doubt I'll be fanatically watching now :(

... Nah, I'll watch it and post like always, but I was sad to see Tully go...

this year's cast has so much more dynamics than last year's, it's ridiculous to even start this thread. i hoped it would die on the second page, but since others rescued it, let me add my scoffing at your premise.

index.jpg

Back