Skip to main content

New Off Topic Thread ..... (Everyone: please be nice)

Best ever arrangement I had was with a fisher, took his boat out weekly for about 4 days, sometimes longer
That was awesome, part time lover never in my way
We parted not long after he stopped going to sea, and got in my way
Should have gone after an elder demographic.
You'll never drag an old man away from the sea:p

Reactions: kxk
Wow, I just got a WARNING from vicSES, keep indoors, check on friends and relos, take care the apocalypse is coming

Yeah we are in a very unflood prone area and will be fine, a few burbs away tho, very different
used to love big summer rains as a kid, we would all runaround in the puddles and mud

SUPER STORM set for the weekend, started today, widespread flooding
100-300mm expected, that makes farms into lakes, usual rain might be 20mm

I need some advice. I am interested in language learning. Possibly to increase employability.

Does anyone have any advice on the best way to go about language learning?

I need some advice. I am interested in language learning. Possibly to increase employability.

Does anyone have any advice on the best way to go about language learning?

Not me, my biggest weakness
But I have bookmarked an article about some new fast method, will go find it
And have you seen the earbuds that translate? Awesome invention

Maybe it is what reepbot mentioned

Not me, my biggest weakness
But I have bookmarked an article about some new fast method, will go find it
And have you seen the earbuds that translate? Awesome invention

Maybe it is what reepbot mentioned

Sounds cool! Let me know of this method. Sounds intriguing :D

I haven't seen the earbuds but it is interesting. Technology is advancing really well.

Wow, I just got a WARNING from vicSES, keep indoors, check on friends and relos, take care the apocalypse is coming
good luck I have just flown out of Melbourne this evening and so pleased to have got out of there before it hit too badly

even typing the description before made me feel anxious and uncomfortable and like i would just want to run away and hide.

ok.

i hope i find a woman that can match me in my passion, but to be honest from what i've read and observed i probably have to tone down my passion if i want any hope at all at finding love. which is pretty deflating but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Back