Skip to main content

New Off Topic Thread ..... (Everyone: please be nice)

Reepbot, maybe someone should gift you the Vanderpump Rules boxset for Christmas. Good viewing.

maybe. if i could have any present in the world i'd have a crystal ball that tells me my exact future. like who my soulmate is and stuff like that.

what type of present would you want?

maybe. if i could have any present in the world i'd have a crystal ball that tells me my exact future. like who my soulmate is and stuff like that.

what type of present would you want?

You talk about a soulmate like it is singular. People have more than one soulmate.

If I could have any present in the world, it would be my dream job. It will never happen though so I stopped trying.

You talk about a soulmate like it is singular. People have more than one soulmate.

If I could have any present in the world, it would be my dream job. It will never happen though so I stopped trying.

i probably only have one soulmate.

what about the ability to know every language in the world and to speak, and write it fluently with no mistakes at all?

Reactions: kxk
Back