Skip to main content

New Off Topic Thread ..... (Everyone: please be nice)

Parking is awful, and I'll get more opportunity to more speeches at a new club.
Fair enough. Do you have to do a resign and/or transfer type thing? Did you select a new place based solely on getting more 'air time' or were other factors involved?

Fair enough. Do you have to do a resign and/or transfer type thing? Did you select a new place based solely on getting more 'air time' or were other factors involved?

Just inform the club and get a transfer. I selected based on airtime and parking.

But yes the newer club I feel will give me more of an opportunity to do my speeches. Because the Robina club has so many members all wanting to speak their speeches.

JakeHurstSteep32x24.jpg

that hammock thing both looks comfortable yet terrifying. i'd never get onto one of those things. i might slip out of it. and fall downnnnnn.

@Isee, was your comment about me being romantic reepbot tongue in cheek?
a bit cheeky a bit curious. You talked a lot about romantic behaviour at the end of the bachelorette so just wondered why you would be all for romance but bah humbug about weddings.

a bit cheeky a bit curious. You talked a lot about romantic behaviour at the end of the bachelorette so just wondered why you would be all for romance but bah humbug about weddings.

because to me wedding mean expensive things and not a true indication of love.

Back