Skip to main content

New Off Topic Thread ..... (Everyone: please be nice)

what has been the dumbest comment i've made on these forums?

I don't have the time or the energy...

Bottom line @reepbot
MjAxMi1mMjUyYzE2ZTQ1MWJmNWFh.png

i watched the first episode of Absolutely Fabulous for a high school english class. i did not find it amusing. far too much drunkeness on the screen for my taste.

Reepbot almost half of the threads in this forum,and your posts in them would stand up in a court of law as evidence of over the top inappropriate levels of clinginess. You know that and play on that for the attention it gets you. I am not entering into a discussion or game on this one cos its tiresome.

Reepbot almost half of the threads in this forum,and your posts in them would stand up in a court of law as evidence of over the top inappropriate levels of clinginess. You know that and play on that for the attention it gets you. I am not entering into a discussion or game on this one cos its tiresome.

No it wouldn't stand up in clingy court because in your own words inigo encourages me to think about her so much so that she, according to you, came back just because i mentioned i had a date.

And besides clingy implies romantic attention. I think of inigo more in a friendly way.

Back