Skip to main content

New Off Topic Thread ..... (Everyone: please be nice)

I love drama. :hilarious:

Cool. And fair enough, I just could not warm to this lot at all, as I said I prefer the Brits doing young and stupid.

I watch plenty of trashy RTV, mostly late night in bed. Had high hopes for VR but it seemed very Bachelorish contrived

From my casual observations, Brits get pissed and fuck any chance they get; USA they get pissed and violent, fight any chance they get.
Love Island is my secret silly pleasure, friggin hilarious stuff. And Miss UK got chucked off and stripped of her title for a random bonk, god that was funny.

And lately, Below Decks,is fun, esepcially the chef who is very temperamental.

And for dance and drama, I love Dance Mums

I have a date on Wednesday.
Good luck, what have you planned for the date?

A dinner at a fancy resteraunt with our own personal violinist. We are then going to ride in a horse drawn carriage in a park where there will be fireworks up in the night sky in the shape of a heart. I will then read her my four hundred line poem about her.

My love, my one and only

You are my moon, my stars, my everything

and it goes on and on

Cool. And fair enough, I just could not warm to this lot at all, as I said I prefer the Brits doing young and stupid.

I watch plenty of trashy RTV, mostly late night in bed. Had high hopes for VR but it seemed very Bachelorish contrived

From my casual observations, Brits get pissed and fuck any chance they get; USA they get pissed and violent, fight any chance they get.
Love Island is my secret silly pleasure, friggin hilarious stuff. And Miss UK got chucked off and stripped of her title for a random bonk, god that was funny.

And lately, Below Decks,is fun, esepcially the chef who is very temperamental.

And for dance and drama, I love Dance Mums

I think that is where we are different.

I can't watch any of those UK shows. I just find them not as well developed as the US ones and something about them really do annoy me.

Below Deck is alright. I also like Million Dollar Listing. Huge fan of the franchise.

A dinner at a fancy resteraunt with our own personal violinist. We are then going to ride in a horse drawn carriage in a park where there will be fireworks up in the night sky in the shape of a heart. I will then read her my four hundred line poem about her.

My love, my one and only

You are my moon, my stars, my everything

and it goes on and on
Got a permit for those fireworks? Getting in trouble with the law may not be the way you want to end that date.

Real Housewives of Sydney - Forum Edition.

Athena: reepbot
Lisa: Inigo
Melissa: Isee
Matty: Meglos
Nicole: delcan
Victoria: Me
Krissy: kxk

Have never seen any of RHOS, the cast did not make me want to look.

So no idea if you are insulting me or complimenting - will take the later on my surface googling, she is Lisa's enemy = good; ex model = attractive...right colour hair anyway")

Lisa/Athena = facists, white supremacist types

My favourite of these franchises is Ladies of London, Annabelle is awesome

Have never seen any of RHOS, the cast did not make me want to look.

So no idea if you are insulting me or complimenting - will take the later on my surface googling, she is Lisa's enemy = good; ex model = attractive...right colour hair anyway")

Lisa/Athena = facists, white supremacist types

My favourite of these franchises is Ladies of London, Annabelle is awesome

It's a compliment. She is one of the nicer ones.

Just be thankful you didn't get Lisa or worse Athena. :hilarious:[DOUBLEPOST=1506424862][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm not a fascist or a white supremacist though and i don't think inigo is either.

Trump supporters...

Reactions: kxk
Back