Skip to main content

New Off Topic Thread ..... (Everyone: please be nice)

My forum appointed Vanderpump Rules cast:
Stassi - Me
Jax - Crimmy
Tom Schwartz - Meglos
Tom Sandoval - Inigo
Katie - Isee
Kristen - reepbot
Lala - delcan
Scheana - Mooseface
Ariana - Tuttle
haven't ever watched it - had to google ... "...has to explain his sordid and reckless past" ...

but but BUT!!!!

crimmy --->>> :angelic: ... total :angelic: I tells ya!!!

haven't ever watched it - had to google ... "...has to explain his sordid and reckless past" ...

but but BUT!!!!

crimmy --->>> :angelic: ... total :angelic: I tells ya!!!

I've never watched it either, but google says some interesting things about me and @Isee :eek:

I've never watched it either, but google says some interesting things about me and @Isee :eek:

Whatever you do, do not ever waste a minute on this crappiest of crap shows, thankfully it has disappeared and has been replaced by much better funny frivolous trashy RTV.

I went there after watching some of RHBH .

Could not figure out how anyone could watch Vanderpump Rules, beyond boring scripted RTV without anyone likeable or even a worthy villian. It is just 20s posing, stupid waiters desperate for fame.
It is very soapy. Very Bold & Beautiful done cheap
Brit 20s are far more fun :)

oh.

why kristen for me?

Reforming of clingerness. You aren't fully there but there is potential.

Whatever you do, do not ever waste a minute on this crappiest of crap shows, thankfully it has disappeared and has been replaced by much better funny frivolous trashy RTV.

I went there after watching some of RHBH .

Could not figure out how anyone could watch Vanderpump Rules, beyond boring scripted RTV without anyone likeable or even a worthy villian. It is just 20s posing, stupid waiters desperate for fame.
It is very soapy. Very Bold & Beautiful done cheap
Brit 20s are far more fun :)

Not surprised you said this. I knew you wouldn't like it as you support misandry.

If I didn't put the troll as Ariana, it would have been you.

I haven't got round to watching it yet... I will one day out of curiosity of all the positive and negative reviews on here and see what I think :)

I haven't got round to watching it yet... I will one day out of curiosity of all the positive and negative reviews on here and see what I think :)

I love it. Stassi is the star and she has this podcast "Straight Up with Stassi" that I religiously listen to. She is a massive dork in real life, terrible at dating, obsessed with Game of Thrones, completely nonathletic, fucks up friendships royally and takes the piss out of her self constantly. I relate to her a lot. They all seem like really good, fun people who are genuinely friends (they still hang out constantly when the cameras aren't rolling and do stupid shit together - you don't see that from 99% of other reality shows) except for Scheana, Ariana and Tom Sandoval

LOL you are predictable and funny, it is a TV show, why does it bother you so for a TV show to be disliked is more the point than any supposed man hating on my part?
Silly bugger.
And from what little I saw the females rule the show anyway, no real men to hate. I simply do not find them at all interesting or fun to watch - difficult to tell one from another actually.

I love it. Stassi is the star and she has this podcast "Straight Up with Stassi" that I religiously listen to. She is a massive dork in real life, terrible at dating, obsessed with Game of Thrones, completely nonathletic, fucks up friendships royally and takes the piss out of her self constantly. I relate to her a lot. They all seem like really good, fun people who are genuinely friends (they still hang out constantly when the cameras aren't rolling and do stupid shit together - you don't see that from 99% of other reality shows) except for Scheana, Ariana and Tom Sandoval

I saw Lala is friends with Stassi, Katie and Kristen now. Good on her.

LOL you are predictable and funny, it is a TV show, why does it bother you so for a TV show to be disliked is more the point than any supposed man hating on my part?
Silly bugger.
And from what little I saw the females rule the show anyway, no real men to hate. I simply do not find them at all interesting or fun to watch - difficult to tell one from another actually.

I love drama. :hilarious:

Reforming of clingerness. You aren't fully there but there is potential.

Not surprised you said this. I knew you wouldn't like it as you support misandry.

If I didn't put the troll as Ariana, it would have been you.

I still cling onto Tina though.

Back