Skip to main content

New Off Topic Thread ..... (Everyone: please be nice)

With everyone disliking me?
"Everyone " doesn't dislike you. Disliking what you are doing with your posts is not disliking you. If you change the focus of your posts you might find folks would engage with you positively. Surely it's worth a try?

"Everyone " doesn't dislike you. Disliking what you are doing with your posts is not disliking you. If you change the focus of your posts you might find folks would engage with you positively. Surely it's worth a try?

Don't you find it absurd that reepbot has been doing posting this "moose" crap (along with other things) for months on end, and all of a sudden there is a problem with it? Maybe if it was stopped a little earlier, a problem would not exist.

whilst it doesn't concern me if posters don't like me, i am concerned if somethingface threatens to run to the mods every time she doesn't like someone or something.

Don't you find it absurd that reepbot has been doing posting this "moose" crap (along with other things) for months on end, and all of a sudden there is a problem with it? Maybe if it was stopped a little earlier, a problem would not exist.

She even used to encourage it, or at least find it amusing. But now I support Donald Trump so everything i do is bad.

Things that are amusing quickly become annoying if they are overdone. I think Mooseface has been very patient- you've been on this bandwagon for a very long time.
The suggestion of what might help positive engagement came from my own perspective though - nothing to do with any other poster.

Things that are amusing quickly become annoying if they are overdone. I think Mooseface has been very patient- you've been on this bandwagon for a very long time.
The suggestion of what might help positive engagement came from my own perspective though - nothing to do with any other poster.

Who are you to tell me what to do though?

It has been overdone for a while now though, so why all of a sudden is there a problem with it? I don't see the patience that you are referring to.

It has been overdone for a while now though, so why all of a sudden is there a problem with it? I don't see the patience that you are referring to.

Witty used to say to me that my patience was like my super power or something like that.

I'm not telling you what to do. Just making a suggestion. Silly me thought you wanted to be "community ". I'll butt out.

I dont want to badger anyone what where and with who they should post (and I dont want anyone badgering me about same) and nor do I want a reporting frenzy but I think there is a consensus that the mooseface posts have gone toooo faaar.....so maybe take it down a notch. Or three...? What do you say?

I stand corrected. This was a post from a while ago.

Reepbot, she has asked you before to stop. You should really comply with the request.

I stand corrected. This was a post from a while ago.

Reepbot, she has asked you before to stop. You should really comply with the request.

why does it have to be negative requests though? why can't it be a positive request?

I dont think I 'threaten to run to the mods' every time I don't like something. I have only ever had one interaction with them and that was about Witty. About two years ago.

why does it have to be negative requests though? why can't it be a positive request?

I don't see it as a negative request. She is just telling you to stop as you are overwhelming the forum with moose posts which can be seen as having reference to her username.

It is very reasonable what she is asking you to do. You are referring to something that has to do with her username on a constant basis, and it is quite annoying frankly.

I don't see it as a negative request. She is just telling you to stop as you are overwhelming the forum with moose posts which can be seen as having reference to her username.

It is very reasonable what she is asking you to do. You are referring to something that has to do with her username on a constant basis, and it is quite annoying frankly.

well i'd already said i would do it so this discussion is pointless.

I'm not telling you what to do. Just making a suggestion. Silly me thought you wanted to be "community ". I'll butt out.

what i want is to find someone like inigo. i have no idea where you got the community crap from.

Back