Skip to main content

New Off Topic Thread ..... (Everyone: please be nice)

you mean creative stuff that comes from my soul.

i thought you meant my posts about inigo, not the stuff to do with creativity.
Well.. I could be wrong but Creative stuff From The Soul May be better OFF somewhere other than a behind big Brother Website, And yes Inigo stuff: super boring by now, take it elsewhere.

If you just wanna post 'stuff' there are probably some good dedicated blogging sites.
If you want to engage with people, other sites. And if you specifically want to antagonise/provoke people, yet other sites.

If you just wanna post 'stuff' there are probably some good dedicated blogging sites.
If you want to engage with people, other sites. And if you specifically want to antagonise/provoke people, yet other sites.

why is it your place to decide what someone can post? you disappoint me Mooseface. I thought you were better than this.

why is it your place to decide what someone can post? you disappoint me Mooseface. I thought you were better than this.
It's not my 'place'. And it's a Suggestion not a Directive.. Obviously, Reepbot. Grow up. What do you actually want?

It's not my 'place'. And it's a Suggestion not a Directive.. Obviously, Reepbot. Grow up. What do you actually want?

It sounded like you were ordering me about. and you are better than snide insults.

I want eternal happiness and health for inigo.

There once was a moose.
Who went to dinner with a goose.
But the goose became loose.
And so there was no dinner for the moose.

maybe witty was that mrs fuckface. but i can't imagine him going to all that trouble just for me. or maybe it was someone from the future.

i'd like to look at my one true love one day with the same look that maria and the captain gave each other in the sound of music when they were doing that waltz thing.

JP_juiced_moose.jpg

Back