Skip to main content

Must save ed

This site is for adults, whomever posted this needs to go to the dolly magazine forum and get the fuck out of here

How do you get there????????? Pleeeeeease must save drew .....thank you...for your support.....

LOL...............

Only a real adult would know to check the tag for this and realise it's a joke.

Please help me be a real adult. How do I read the tag. From outside the thread I can see an tag icon on the right after the title of the thread, but that's it - I can't read it, click on it and there is nothing once I am inside the thread either. (I am on an ipad - is this the problem)

Ed you masculine hunk of a man.
edshow1.tiff

LATEST ODDS

Sportingbet

Ed $1.12 no change
Jade $4.20 (dropped $0.80)
Drew $11.00 (improved $2.00)
Tim $17.00 no change

Sportsbet

NO CHANGE

Ed $1.25
Jade $2.50
Drew $9.00
Tim $19.00

Oh NO. Ed is currently favorite to go. I remember someone posted that they voted for Mikkayla about 10,480 times because they had unlimited texts. If I vote for Ed every 15 seconds and only sleep for four hours it should only cost around $5,000 and it just might save him

(Or I might not)

this thread IS a G-Up..right?

Noooooooooooooooooo. We all luuuuuuurrrrrrve Ed and cannot imagine a Big Brother program without him. Because he is sooooooooooo very fabulous and speschial. Special Ed. That's Ed as we know him!

Last edited:
I just feel the need to say yet again how much I totally truely madly deeply looooooooove Ed. He just does it for me. Completely. Hs abs. His stubble. His looks. His sportiness. I don't care that he can't talk. Or that he is dumb as dogs hit and boring as batshit. I looooove him anyways

I just feel the need to say yet again how much I totally madly deeply looooooooove Ed. He just does it for me. Completely. Hs abs. His stubble. His looks. His sportiness. I don't care that he can't talk. Or that he is dumb as dogs hit and boring as batshit. I looooove him anyways

You sound angry babe, chin up xo

LATEST ODDS

Sportingbet

Ed $1.12 no change
Jade $4.20 (dropped $0.80)
Drew $11.00 (improved $2.00)
Tim $17.00 no change

Sportsbet

NO CHANGE

Ed $1.25
Jade $2.50
Drew $9.00
Tim $19.00

Oh NO. Ed is currently favorite to go. I remember someone posted that they voted for Mikkayla about 10,480 times because they had unlimited texts. If I vote for Ed every 15 seconds and only sleep for four hours it should only cost around $5,000 and it just might save him

(Or I might not)

Last time the odds were so wrong they had to be readd back to front

[SIZE=6]save drew [/SIZE] Feel the love[/COLOR]

SAVE DREW 1902 55 9503 bye

Back