Skip to main content

Must save ed

natalia

Yes that's right guys!
WE need to send votes to save this lovely specimen of MAN with such a big heart and GET HIM TO WIN THIS

As he said He's so much more entertaining than tim and drew and the show would have FAILED without him!

We must help out the Lower family and send votes Ed's way

Ed 2013 winner

YOU ROCK!

12067_416998088411346_132586848_n.jpg

Last edited:
I'm totally onboard. He is the most entertaining hm of all time. It would be a great disservice to see this man go.

Looks at calendar.

Nope, it's not 1st April.

Last edited:
Yes that's right guys!
WE need to send votes to save this lovely specimen of MAN with such a big heart and GET HIM TO WIN THIS

As he said He's so much more entertaining and tim and drew and the show would have FAILED without him!

We must help out the Lower family and send votes Ed's way

Ed 2013 winner

YOU ROCK!

Yeah, nah.....................

MMMMM, yeah.......

This thread is really pulling in the many Ed Supporters out there.

Look at them all clambering over each other to get to this thread and show their support for King SpEd.......

Good to see he is so supportED out there......

What a Tosser!

Can you imagine the show without him? He totally makes it! Ed for big brother winner 2013!

plus his brother Nick said he would get $50000 of the prize if Ed wins..he's been in the house a couple of times, and on stage with Sonia, and 'Run the win a date with Ed' promotion so deserves it.:)

at first i didnt like Ed but this thread has convinced me. im going out to buy a $100 phone card right now.

Nawwwwwww guys so sweet!! great to see the fans here!!!!!!!!!!!

GO ED!
And look Nick we seriously got your back ;) take a break this week man

This weeks voting %
Ed 50%
Jade 45%
Tim 4%
Drew 1%

LOVE THIS!!

HAVE TO GET THIS TO HAPPEN GUYS

Last edited:
I know he is sooooo hooooottttttt!!!!! How can anyone want him gone

I didn't realise BB was actually Mr Universe 2013 - there was I thinking that someone who is interesting, entertaining and funny should win. If its all about looks then....Mr Clooney should win.

I didn't realise BB was actually Mr Universe 2013 - there was I thinking that someone who is interesting, entertaining and funny should win. If its all about looks then....Mr Clooney should win.

But Ed is interesting and entertaining and funny. That's why he deserves to win. I'm going to spend my life savings on him :)

Already sent in 1000 votes for Ed, spending my university scholarship money on him!! He deserves it.

Back