Skip to main content

Masterchef Australia 2015

...Gary giving that last dish a 7/10 was so pathetic... why do they bother to get these celebrity chefs on the show to 'compete' against the contestants?... these shows really are a waste aren't they?... I mean... they say that their reputations are at stake but they never are really are they?... it's just wasted airtime as far as I'm concerned... why pad the series out with these?... just keep it to 'elimination' shows and be done with it as far as I'm concerned... well that's my opinion on it anyway... cheers.

Well he got into the final two in season 2 so he was a pretty good cook. He also had a pretty good personality. Plus he reminded me of myself.

...oh okay reepbot... thanks for that... by the way... are you a good cook by any chance?... just asking... cheers.

...oh wow reepbot... surely after seeing that 'flower opening' dish the other night you must now have a compulsive urge to run out to the supermarket to buy the all ingredients and spend 3 hours making it so as to eat it in 1 minute flat like all the rest of us?... you must feel that urge don't you?... hmmmmm!... am I being silly?... lol!... cheers.

I peronally think the top 3 from the invention test should cook off for not an immunity pin but guaranteed immunity for the week. The celebrity chefs coming in and constantly beating the contestants is getting predictable and boring. And also just to add in to the convisation Hayden Quinn is my favourite contestant of all time. I'll never forget when he bared all at the beach challenge. Hubba hubba

And OMG tonight has made me slightly dislike Jessie. I feel sorry for Reynold as he really should have won an immunity pin and I feel that he was cheated out of it. But all well that's the game. Honesty tho what a beautiful dessert he made tonight it was just superb. It has really made me change my opinion on Reynold. Of course as everyone else knows Billie is my one to win but even if Reynold makes top 2 I'll be happy to see him cool off along with Billie. Although I only want Billie to win.

...Reynold certainly is a great cook as tonight's results attest to... I don't mind if he comes second to Georgia in the final too... it really was his night tonight and more the reason that Gary should have scored them enough to beat those chefs... that was so pathetic to do that to them especially after all the promos about all those 10/10 results for one of them... I felt totally ripped off after that... they promoted it as if one of them finally got it over the guest chefs... they deceived us as far as I'm concerned... cheers.

I concur with the other opinions here that these immunity challenges are a waste of time. After going on about how the professionals are staking their reputations (and livelihood) on beating an amateur cook, there is very, very little chance of it working out in the contestants favour. The ads for tonight hinted that it was HISTORY-MAKING. What, giving the opportunity to win two pins knowing there was no possibility of it happening? Oooh, cutting edge. The 7/10 given to Jessie was obvious sabotage.

So they reversed the order that the judges give their scores, so that Gary could reverse his points to draw out the suspense right to the end. Which just shows you they've already worked out the result before returning to the kitchen.

Interesting how Reynold said he's got a dish he wants to try. I betcha he's a got a few more recipes tucked away for a rainy day.

I choked a bit when Matt said it was rare to get the showstopper dish first about Billie's elimination dish. Huh? They always taste the best dish first on eliminations. They deliberately taste the least SNAFUd cook first. If you are tasted first, you are safe. Matt was embellishing.

Passionfruit, pineapple and white chocolate...some of my favourite things :D I'd probably even risk a diabetic sugar spike just to try Reynold's dish!

I felt disappointed that, despite scoring a perfect 30 he didn't get a pin but his attitude was wonderful. Such a humble guy and he didn't show the least bit of angst towards Jessie for scoring too low to win. Some contestants would, I'm sure. Lovely man :D

They kind of tip you off as to the results because when the female guest judge said she had to win for her kids, that told me she'll get through or they would have left comment out. They've done this before, too.

There's a lot of angst towards Georgia on the FB site but I really like her and find the comments are unjustified. She's a sweetie and a very good cook :D I want Billie or Reynold to win but would be happy for her to take it out too.

The 2 I'm not so into are Jessica and Sara. Just something about them that puts me off but they're very good cooks I have to admit.

...this is my first season with Masterchef for me reepbot so I'll have to take your word for it... what was so special about him?... was he such a great cook or was it his personality that you liked the best?... cheers.

Callum is my all-time favourite contestant. He is just a very sweet, honest, modest, hard-working bloke. A real treasure who isn't on the telly because of a huge ego.

...oh heck!... Georgia's up against Jessica and Reynold... that's going to be a hard fight... come on Georgia... win this!... cheers.

Oh! I love all three of them! I think I'll be least upset if Jessie goes. Georgia is a sweetheart and so is oh-so-talented Reynold.

I like Jessie, but it kind of seems like the natural place in the competition for her to go home. It would still be a bit of a shock to see Georgia or Reynold gone.

My all time favourite is Poh.

Back