Skip to main content

Masked Singer 2023

Oh well, we're all underwhelmed.
Sweet dreams. Let's hope for some more excitement there.
Will check in at some time to find out the remaining ones xxx

…thank fuck this was the last time that I watch this show… thanks Kaz and Febs for making this bearable… nite sweet ladies… sleep tight… don’t let the bed bu… cheers.

…thank fuck this was the last time that I watch this show… thanks Kaz and Febs for making this bearable… nite sweet ladies… sleep tight… don’t let the bed bu… cheers.
It's still not finished, The Stickster.
We still have to see it to the end.
And don't forget the next season is likely to be on when there's nothing else to watch, so watch this space ... ... .... 😮

Am I the only one who enjoys this show?
The singing is mostly good and the celebrities are people I've heard of.
The worst thing about it is the judges, especially Hughsey.
But overall it's a feel-good show and I wouldn't be abandoning it before the end just to watch the new Love Island style Big Brother.

Am I the only one who enjoys this show?
The singing is mostly good and the celebrities are people I've heard of.
The worst thing about it is the judges, especially Hughsey.
But overall it's a feel-good show and I wouldn't be abandoning it before the end just to watch the new Love Island style Big Brother.
…Big Brother starts on Monday night Meglos my friend… (thanks to Sav0001 providing the information )… I can either watch the ‘behind-the-scenes’ episode on Monday night and the final on Tuesday night or the introduction of the Big Brother clones entering the house on those two nights… so… The Masked Singer or the start of Big Brother?…

…if I miss the start of Big Brother… it’s too much stuffing around trying to catch up as far as I’m concerned… posting ‘Live’ is real fun… especially when seeing the clones the first time… finding out who was under the masks is a mere few seconds to find out say… 10 seconds after the final finishing… that’s why I’m choosing Big Brother… I won’t have to catch up… and besides… we have probably figured out who they are so why watch it?… (we all know who it is… it’s Baby Spice!)… 😬… cheers.

…and… I meant to mention… when the Masked Singer first came out I loved it!… and as you said Meglos… it was a feelgood show with good singing at times... there were some singers I actually knew… now they’re more obscure… mostly nobodies… it’s a credit to you that you know most of them… being an old fart myself… I know mostly none of them lol!… I’m blaming the judges and their ridiculous guesses being the main reason as to why I’m giving up on a show that I once loved… they’ve worn me down… I’m now always picking the shit out of the show instead of enjoying watching it… it shouldn’t be like that… I’m now ‘annoyed’ with it… again… it shouldn’t be like that… so… it’s time to move on… cheers.

…and… I meant to mention… when the Masked Singer first came out I loved it!… and as you said Meglos… it was a feelgood show with good singing at times... there were some singers I actually knew… now they’re more obscure… mostly nobodies… it’s a credit to you that you know most of them… being an old fart myself… I know mostly none of them lol!… I’m blaming the judges and their ridiculous guesses being the main reason as to why I’m giving up on a show that I once loved… they’ve worn me down… I’m now always picking the shit out of the show instead of enjoying watching it… it shouldn’t be like that… I’m now ‘annoyed’ with it… again… it shouldn’t be like that… so… it’s time to move on… cheers.
Haha, I don't know any 'new' music artists either, but I know people like Darren Hayes, Dami Im and anyone from Idol.

…Big Brother starts on Monday night Meglos my friend… (thanks to Sav0001 providing the information )… I can either watch the ‘behind-the-scenes’ episode on Monday night and the final on Tuesday night or the introduction of the Big Brother clones entering the house on those two nights… so… The Masked Singer or the start of Big Brother?…

…if I miss the start of Big Brother… it’s too much stuffing around trying to catch up as far as I’m concerned… posting ‘Live’ is real fun… especially when seeing the clones the first time… finding out who was under the masks is a mere few seconds to find out say… 10 seconds after the final finishing… that’s why I’m choosing Big Brother… I won’t have to catch up… and besides… we have probably figured out who they are so why watch it?… (we all know who it is… it’s Baby Spice!)… 😬… cheers.
Clones or clowns? 🤭

Back