Skip to main content

Masked Singer 2023

My closest brush with fame was catching one of Alvin Stardusts fingers from a glove he pulled apart and and threw out to the audience!
I caught it it. Got embarrassed and threw it in the air to get rid of the attention. I was 17!

We got embarrassed, reading about it. lol

Space Fairy, who i originally thought was a green Fly ..... is .....
Take it off, take it off, take it off ...

I was going to say, who? But yeah, she was on I'm A Celeb a few years back. Would never have picked it!

…Charlotte Crosby?… oh that’s right she’s the big mouthed chick from UK Big Brother or something isn’t she?… cheers.

Space Fairy, who i originally thought was a green Fly ..... is .....
Take it off, take it off, take it off ...

I was going to say, who? But yeah, she was on I'm A Celeb a few years back. Would never have picked it!

I am an hour behind.

Who is it.

I am pretty sure I have figured out all the remaining masks. Orca- Vanessa Amarosi, Grim Reaper- Darren Hayes, Cow Girl- Courtney Act, Bouncer- Conrad Sewell, Tiny- Pete Murray + Snow Fox- Dami Im

I think you could be right here.
The only 2 I'm pretty confident on is Darren Hayes & Pete Murray.
But whose the Grammy Winner?

Never heard of her
Me neither.
Wikipedia tells me she's from Glee, which I've never watched, so she would be a dud celebrity for me.
She's a singer, and a singer in the show. I find it more exciting when it's someone you've heard of who you never expected could sing at all, or a long-forgotten old singer you don't see anymore. But not just someone from "any tv show".

Back