Skip to main content

Lawson Vs Skye

I don't know. Lawson says weird things, I don't always know how the mind of Lawson works.
I think Skye is weird too tbh. I don't understand her but I like her all the same lol.

I think he said the chocolate thing because he didn't want to say directly that she was fat, and not because he believes she is but he wanted to hit at her insecurities because she owned him 'Uhm your girlfriend" comment.

I'm sorry, what did he lie about?

His version of the fight... I can't remember exactly what he said but it definitely wasn't the whole truth.

He said something to Skye along the lines of 'Who have I been rude to/who have I hurt here?' and she made the girlfriend comment.
In the story he told Aisha he said 'Syke it's so obvious you are 20/immature' and then she replied 'Like your girlfriend?'

It could have been the editing idk because I can't remember that well. Not that it really matters, it just seemed his version of events put her in a worse light than him, but they were both as bad.

I think Skye is weird too tbh. I don't understand her but I like her all the same lol.

I think he said the chocolate thing because he didn't want to say directly that she was fat, and not because he believes she is but he wanted to hit at her insecurities because she owned him 'Uhm your girlfriend" comment.

I think that's why he did it, he went for the cheap shot about her weight because there's nothing she has done that is on par with his cheating.
I think he resents her because he doesn't like her but he knows she has more of a chance at winning than he does.

Also not related to this comment, but maybe she told him in confidence that she's conscious about having gained weight or s/t and then in their fight he threw that in her face, would explain why she was so upset about him using something personal against her.

I think he was making fun of Skye's love for chocolate.
Wow, I can't believe we're going to agree on something and yet the day has come. Holy Prisus.

Skye's been whinging about how she needs to lay off the ice cream and chocolate. She was acting like a friggen spoilt brat so he told her to go eat a chocolate bar so maybe it'd improve her obviously feral mood.

That's the way I saw it anyway. I can't stand Lawson as it is so I'd love to say that he made a weight crack just so I can detest him even more but I think people are reaching with that one.

Wow, I can't believe we're going to agree on something and yet the day has come. Holy Prisus.

Skye's been whinging about how she needs to lay off the ice cream and chocolate. She was acting like a friggen spoilt brat so he told her to go eat a chocolate bar so maybe it'd improve her obviously feral mood.

That's the way I saw it anyway. I can't stand Lawson as it is so I'd love to say that he made a weight crack just so I can detest him even more but I think people are reaching with that one.

I think in his re telling of the argument to Aisha he was aware that it was a low blow and retaliation for the g/f comment from Skye, which makes me think it was a pointed comment at Skye's obsession with chocolate and gaining weight.

I think in his re telling of the argument to Aisha he was aware that it was a low blow and retaliation for the g/f comment from Skye, which makes me think it was a pointed comment at Skye's obsession with chocolate and gaining weight.
I didn't hear him acknowledge that it was a low blow. I heard him say that Skye got him good with the girlfriend comment. I'll have to go back later and rewatch to see what he said to Aisha about chocolate. :)

Yeah I didn't see it as him having a dig at her weight either, because come on, he knows she's not fat. I saw it as him acknowledging she eats a shitload of chocolate especially after she's had an argument or something so he was telling her to go do it.

You could be right. :)
I dont stan for either of them tbh X
I assumed he was referring to the old thought that women always eat and need chocolate when they have PMS and was blaming her tantrum on that and therefore suggesting she might need chocolate. I'm probably wrong though, I usually am...

'Name one person I've been nasty to?' Love rat Lawson gets served by Skye when she responds 'your girlfriend' as they come to blows on Big Brother
By Amy Croffey for Daily Mail Australia

Published: 22:42 AEST, 30 October 2014 | Updated: 01:33 AEST, 31 October 2014
  • They are always getting on each other's nerves but things between Lawson and Skye finally came to blows in the Big Brother house on Thursday night.

While laughing over the correct way to say favour, with a tipsy Skye, 20, pronouncing it 'favouritises', 'favouritisms' and 'favourisation', things turned sour when Lawson, 23, lost his temper and called her an 'idiot'.

Skye quickly jumped on the defence and told the magic man that he was a 'dumba**'.

Scroll down for video

1414672453830_Image_galleryImage_image009_png.JPG

'You're a dumba**!' They are always getting on each other's nerves but things between Lawson and Skye finally came to blows in the Big Brother house on Thursday night

1414672415860_wps_74_image008_png.jpg

Answer me this: 'I'm not nasty to anyone. Name one person I've been nasty to?' love rate Lawson asked Skye. 'You're girlfriend,' she snapped back
    He shot back, 'don't be rude', while she yelled, 'you're actually a joke'.
    Lawson made a jibe about Skye being 20 and acting 'so immature' while she told him he was 'a nasty person'.

'I'm not nasty to anyone. Name one person I've been nasty to?' love rate Lawson asked.
    'You're girlfriend,' she snapped. 'How about that mate?'
    As she walked away he tried to retaliate, 'do you want a chocolate bar?' but it had no effect on Skye as she was already out of the room.

Skye cites Lawson's girlfriend as a person he's been nasty to
    video-undefined-22B2CA8000000578-765_638x370.jpg

1414672473108_Image_galleryImage_image008_png.JPG

Fall out: Lawson also made a jibe about Skye being 20 and acting 'so immature' while she told him he was 'a nasty person'

1414672489853_Image_galleryImage_image010_png.JPG

Not so truthful! They both later confided in Aisha separately, with Lawson lying about the whole incidence

They both later confided in Aisha separately, with Lawson seemingly forgetting the whole thing was recorded and played out on national TV. He lied about the incidence playing down his role, telling Travis's girl that Skye called his girlfriend 'immature' - which never happened.
    Speaking to Big Brother later in the show, Skye explained her behaviour by saying she always puts her guard up when she feels like she's being attacked.
    'The defence horse is my favourite horse and I will ride it until the sun comes up!' she said.
    'Lawson is evil. He is actually evil,' she also vented in the diary room.

1414672573121_Image_galleryImage_image014_png.JPG

Bum note: The Gold Coast blonde was sure to have had many hot under the collar as she flashed her tanned and toned bum at Penny in the kitchen

1414672596990_Image_galleryImage_image013_png.JPG

Copping a feel: As they got to know each other better, an equally as ditzy Penny couldn't help herself and went in for a touch

It wasn't the only red hot moment Skye got herself involved in during the episode. The Gold Coast blonde was sure to have had many hot under the collar as she flashed her tanned and toned bum at Penny in the kitchen.
    As they got to know each other better, an equally as ditzy Penny couldn't help herself and went in for a feel, telling Skye, 'you are lucky'.
    'It's a dimply butt,' Skye complained before adding, 'I can have your boobs and you can have my butt'.

1414672544894_Image_galleryImage_image012_png.JPG

Ice bath challenge! The show also showed the lengths that housemates will go to for food

1414672517868_wps_82_image006_png.jpg

Out of control! Her OTT reaction was priceless, as she screamed, panted and yelled about the icy cold waters

'I love Penny. She's so funny! She's so much like me. I love her. We're very different but I feel like we're similar,' Skye later said in the diary room.
    The show also showed the lengths that housemates will go to for food and something to keep them from getting bored.
    Lina and Richard endured one whole minute submerged from the neck down in an icy cold bath to win a soccer ball to keep them entertained. But the real laughs came when it was Penny and Tom's turn.

1414672523056_wps_83_image004_png.jpg

WTF? 'She is freaking me out,' Skye said as she watched in horror
    Her OTT reaction was priceless, as she screamed, panted and yelled about the icy cold waters.
    'Talk to me, talk to me,' Penny shouted at Tom as she looked like she was having a panic attack.
    'She is freaking me out,' Skye said as she watched in horror.

1414672529402_wps_84_image015_png.jpg

Shrimp on the barbie, mate! Ryan cooked up the steaks later for dinner

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...end-come-blows-Big-Brother.html#ixzz3HhtivnNL

I didn't hear him acknowledge that it was a low blow. I heard him say that Skye got him good with the girlfriend comment. I'll have to go back later and rewatch to see what he said to Aisha about chocolate. :)

I'll have to go back later and rewatch to see what he said to Aisha about chocolate. :)

You can call Prizus nutters many things but 1 thing you can never dispute about them is their undying and unwavering devotion to the show. :p

Their attention to every minute detail of the show is a trait that I have to begrudgingly admit I greatly admire in them. :)

You can call Prizus nutters many things but 1 thing you can never dispute about them is their undying and unwavering devotion to the show. :p

Their attention to every minute detail of the show is a trait that I have to begrudgingly admit I greatly admire in them. :)
It's the fact that we DO actually pay attention to the details of the show and not just try to spew bs as facts that makes us love Priya. ;)

He definitely said something like, " I know I shouldn't have said that," or, "I know it was low." I can't remember the wording, but after he told Aisha what he said about the chocolate, he did say something to say something to the effect that he shouldn't have. I wake up to see this thread still thriving. Lol.

Back