Skip to main content

Lawson Vs Skye

Skye perhaps thinks Lawson is a threat to her winning and awake up to her fake bimbo act. Her conversation with Aisha later showed more of her fear that her popularity might not be as strong and she could be going home. Lawson stooped to her level but I think gave as good as he got her comment about his GF at the end, even he admitted was a good slam. Skye's spoiled brat side came out in the whole thing

I feel that Skye, knowing that Lawson is struggling without his only real friend in the house and sleep deprivation, was pushing Lawson's buttons in the hope that it would make Lawson look bad.

Lawson obviously being the only HM suffering sleep deprivation. Lawson having also trashed Skye to Lina when assigned the buddy task earlier - he was completely innocent in the situation. Lawson also rewrote history in his retelling to Aisha to make his role more justified, rather than just a cocky display of arrogance and superiority.
I haven't observed one iota of struggle since his separation from Cat, in fact he seems unburdened.

Lawson obviously being the only HM suffering sleep deprivation. Lawson having also trashed Skye to Lina when assigned the buddy task earlier - he was completely innocent in the situation. Lawson also rewrote history in his retelling to Aisha to make his role more justified, rather than just a cocky display of arrogance and superiority.
I haven't observed one iota of struggle since his separation from Cat, in fact he seems unburdened.

I never said that Lawson was innocent, and he didn't think he was innocent either. But it was obvious that Skye was pushing Lawson's buttons.

I don't think he's unburdened being away from Cat.

Back