Skip to main content

Jade is pathetic

Anyone find it weird that when Jade's cousin and alleged best friend was asked by Mike Goldman if Jade normally acted this way with boys/boyfriends she said she did not know.

Certainly a cousin you rarely see may not know but one described as a best friend?

I thought it was strange too, but maybe just better for her to say IDK than Yes. Just read in another thread about Jades ex relationship where she apparently didn't take NO for an answer either.

While I totally agree with this, and have given her a break the entire time, there is a point when you need to wise up. I think I have moved from sympathy for Jade to wondering what is wrong with her at this point.

She does not have any friends willing to set her straight. Even when her friends like the sisters and mika were in the house they were total enablers and never once suggested she slow her roll or back off. It just seems enough is enough but clearly Jade believes she has persisted her way into Ed's heart.

And yet people called those four the sweetest.

jade keeps saying ill be waiting for you on the outside no matter what to ed but then say i cant promise anything. lol.

You could that statement and it could apply to any housemate. So you can't blame Jade fans for that!

I was applying it to all housemates. I enjoyed that post because it pointed out that the HMs aren't as one dimensional as the show displays them and that they are all people. None of them are all good or all bad. Jade has more qualities to her than being Ed's shadow, Tahan isn't always a bitch, Drew isn't always a snake...etc. Don't take things as personal attacks when they're not.

I've been holding this in since last night - but F*K ME!!!! JADE IS FKG DERANGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE!!

Back