Skip to main content

Jade is pathetic

This is the best post I think I've seen on this forum for awhile. There is a lot of judgements coming from fans who see the HMs more as characters than actual people. Just because we watch the show doesn't mean we know exactly the situation, personalities or context.
You could that statement and it could apply to any housemate. So you can't blame Jade fans for that!

So very nicely summed up...........I reckon it's run by a 9 year old, can't be anyone that dim in double digits can it?

Watch out Jade, your fans are even freakier than you - one of them actually told me off for my Jade opinion being based on the show!!!!!

So what does that mean they are doing????

Lalalalala

Jade tells Ed everything everyone says but she gets upset at Drew for telling Tahan the die in a hole comment?

IDC if you gossip shit and bitch but plz dont get angry when you do the same.

If Jade wins BB, will Ed pursue her? I can't see him dropping her like 6th grade French if she wins..

"It really disappoints me about Drew," Ed says of his close relationship with Tim.

"He's a good guy, and he's just decided in here that he's not going to stand on his own two feet," Jade reasons.

Bloody hell, Jade. Pot, meet kettle.

I worry that Jade will have a complete break down when she gets out. She's got low self-esteem, no direction and she's going to be devastated by Ed. She's going to need therapy

I worry that Jade will have a complete break down when she gets out. She's got low self-esteem, no direction and she's going to be devastated by Ed. She's going to need therapy

Sadly, I agree. She is very vulnerable. I wouldn't be surprised if she has already spoken to the psychologist in the house or they have requested to speak to her.

http://www.realityravings.com/2013/10/25/big-brother-is-ed-into-jade/

Jade – boring, was telling guys that Tahan was fugly and a man. Attached herself to one of the guys who didn’t get in.

All the girls above hung out with guys only or didn’t really mix.

Tahan – total stunner, had everyone staring at her, asking what it’s like to be that hot. That boyfriend better hold on tight. She seemed to get on okay with the group of girls there. jade was shooting her death stares from the start.

via blowhard89

Another anti-Jade thread. Women are normally feel attached with men after kissing, cuddling because of increases of oxytocin. If they don't meet each other on a daily basis, then she may don't fall so hard for him, but they have been living together 3 months, 24/7 in an amplified environment, so let's say what she is doing in sometimes out of her control when they are so close. Most of us were fooled or will be fooled in love once at some stage in our life. Even smart women or successful men can act very silly when they are in love. Can you be sure that you act wisely when you fall for a person who doesn't love you back? So, why don't give the poor girl a break when she just acts like a normal human who is being fooled in love.

Anyone find it weird that when Jade's cousin and alleged best friend was asked by Mike Goldman if Jade normally acted this way with boys/boyfriends she said she did not know.

Certainly a cousin you rarely see may not know but one described as a best friend?

Another anti-Jade thread. Women are normally feel attached with men after kissing, cuddling because of increases of oxytocin. If they don't meet each other on a daily basis, then she may don't fall so hard for him, but they have been living together 3 months, 24/7 in an amplified environment, so let's say what she is doing in sometimes out of her control when they are so close. Most of us were fooled or will be fooled in love once at some stage in our life. Even smart women or successful men can act very silly when they are in love. Can you be sure that you act wisely when you fall for a person who doesn't love you back? So, why don't give the poor girl a break when she just acts like a normal human who is being fooled in love.

While I totally agree with this, and have given her a break the entire time, there is a point when you need to wise up. I think I have moved from sympathy for Jade to wondering what is wrong with her at this point.

She does not have any friends willing to set her straight. Even when her friends like the sisters and mika were in the house they were total enablers and never once suggested she slow her roll or back off. It just seems enough is enough but clearly Jade believes she has persisted her way into Ed's heart.

Why are you copy pasting this... its useless

Back