Skip to main content

Is sCat one of the worst housemates ever?

Okay, I guess his reaction was all for show in front of the other Housemates (particularly the other boys as he was looking at them) then... And to get on his high horse and pretend that he's dome nothing out of the ordinary in his "friendship" with Cat.

Kind of like a 'Please don't nominate me.' kind of gesture?[DOUBLEPOST=1414322454][/DOUBLEPOST]
Probably once he fully sorts his shit out with Candice and decides which way he wants to go. He'll only feel guilty if she still wants it, if she doesn't care abt the r/ship I think he'll easily move on

I don't think Candice will want Lawson anymore. Not after everything she has seen or been told.

Priya did say that Lawson is a better actor than Cat. But he should be considering he studied Performing Arts at Curtin university, and that he has done some acting work before.
Oh, interesting. Yes, he has a great pokerface and knows the right times to put on a front to and portray a certain image to the public.

Kind of like a 'Please don't nominate me.' kind of gesture?[DOUBLEPOST=1414322454][/DOUBLEPOST]

I don't think Candice will want Lawson anymore. Not after everything she has seen or been told.
Unless he decides he made a massive mistake and begs for forgiveness, and she takes him back. Idk, who knows. He's a very confused boy. His feelings for Cat do seem genuine though

Unless he decides he made a massive mistake and begs for forgiveness, and she takes him back. Idk, who knows. He's a very confused boy. His feelings for Cat do seem genuine though
I could see this happening. I think he's more likely to end up with Candice or alone. I don't think him & Cat will end up together.

I could see this happening. I think he's more likely to end up with Candice or alone. I don't think him & Cat will end up together.
I think they could try but it probably wouldn't last. Unless Cat moves to wherever he lives. And sets up there. And they have a couple kids. You're mine Lawson, all minnnnneee muahahahaaa

Reactions: mia
I think they could try but it probably wouldn't last. Unless Cat moves to wherever he lives. And sets up there. And they have a couple kids. You're mine Lawson, all minnnnneee muahahahaaa

If the theory that Cat is a stage five clinger is true then I can see her moving to Perth. Do you think Cat would be able to convince Lawson to move all the way to Melbourne?[DOUBLEPOST=1414323732][/DOUBLEPOST]

I think he may end up alone.

If the theory that Cat is a stage five clinger is true then I can see her moving to Perth. Do you think Cat would be able to convince Lawson to move all the way to Melbourne?[DOUBLEPOST=1414323732][/DOUBLEPOST]

Probably. She's good at her manipulative ways.

If anything Cat will be on the first flight to Perth. But Lawson will no doubt end up alone. Who knows, Cat might try and knock herself up while she's at it.

I'm not so sure. Lots of long-term couples seem to be able to survive, and even go on to thrive, after one of them has strayed. It can even draw some couples closer because they have an even better understanding of what it is they really want, and in those cases it is absolutely eachother. Candice and Lawson may look at it that this was just an extraordinary event under extraordinary circumstances and learn to put it behind them. I think the hardest part though would be that it all happened in such a public way. Although, it could even be easier to be open and upfront when all of Australia has seen your dirty laundry? I dunno. Stranger things have happened. She would be an extraordinary lady if she allowed him another shot.

Lawson would probably be stupid enough to go in again with her.

Yep. Then the Clawson saga will develop into another interesting twist (for me, not for Clawson or Candice.).[DOUBLEPOST=1414324438][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm not so sure. Lots of couples seem to be able to survive, and even go on to thrive, after one of them has strayed. It can even draw some couples closer because they have an even better understanding of what it is they really want, and in those cases it is absolutely eachother. Candice and Lawson may look at it that this was just an extraordinary event under extraordinary circumstances and learn to put it behind them. I think the hardest part though would be that it all happened in such a public way. Although, it could even be easier to be open and upfront when all of Australia has seen your dirty laundry? I dunno. Stranger things have happened. She would be an extraordinary lady if she allowed him another shot.

She sure would. If that happens I hope Cat leaves Lawson alone.

She reminds me of this john of god guy on 60 minutes tonight...

Seemingly godly but a terrible person in reality

@TaffyZ I'd just like to preface my comment with I can't stand Lawson one iota, he's a low prick, but I think Cat at first was getting a lot of hate just because she's the women (sexist much?). Anyway now it seems as though Cat is not remorseful, she appears as though she truly doesn't give a shit- the laughing after the pash, etc. At least with butt head Lawson, he does look like he's fighting a bad conscience, could be acting who knows. Cat is just an everyday sociopath, she only cares about herself and her feelings.

I've said a few times, Cat seems as though she's missing something, an empathy chip or a sensitivity chip. She also said in the diary room, she never knew this was going to happen and she couldn't stop it!!!! WTF, of course you can stop it, you just don't do it, simple.

Lawson is just as bad, worse even, his words seem rehearsed and not genuine even after Jason's goodbye video he sat with the housemates and said what he thought everyone wanted to hear. But I do think he feels bad and Cat only feels bad that she is not Lawsons only thought. I'm sorry if I'm rambling, I'm tired and I guess this all just my thoughts anyway. :)
You. I like.

Cat won't have a relationship with Lawson after BB. I get the impression she entered the house to get a start on a new phase of her life. As soon as she entered the house, it is as if the outside world became insignificant. She wanted to test herself in this new environment, and made sure she backed off men who had already expressed interest in one of the other girls or those she would have to compete for (i.e. Jake). In a kooky way, Lawson was a safe object because he's only 22, and just not very attractive. Unlikely to ever have had to, or wanted to dissuade an admirer. He's already taken by someone outside who can never intervene, so Cat can practice her newly-single ways on him. No one else in the house was interested in him, so he represents a free run. And if he knocks her back, it's because he already has a girlfriend, nothing to do with Cat herself. I think that was the basis of Cat's attraction to him, and her obsessive personality and need to control this relationship has taken over in unexpected ways.

As for Lawson, I see him absolutely basking in the attention of a smart, very attractive woman who'd never look at him twice on the outside. She's seeing something very special in him, and Lawson really wants to know what that is. He's not in love with her, he's in love with himself. It's only when he's been drinking that he actually seems to want to touch her. If only he knew that Cat's working out her own feelings about herself, and they form the most significant influence on her behaviour, and really have little to do with him at all.

Once she leaves the house, it will be the beginning of the next phase of Cat's life. I think she will be quickly taken up by some guy who thinks gorgeous and slightly unhinged women are hot.

That's it for my amateur psychology time. And standard disclaimer: Lawson's behaviour is worse. And I am only still writing about this because there isn't anything else of much interest going on with BB right now. It's their fault.

Cat won't have a relationship with Lawson after BB. I get the impression she entered the house to get a start on a new phase of her life. As soon as she entered the house, it is as if the outside world became insignificant. She wanted to test herself in this new environment, and made sure she backed off men who had already expressed interest in one of the other girls or those she would have to compete for (i.e. Jake). In a kooky way, Lawson was a safe object because he's only 22, and just not very attractive. Unlikely to ever have had to, or wanted to dissuade an admirer. He's already taken by someone outside who can never intervene, so Cat can practice her newly-single ways on him. No one else in the house was interested in him, so he represents a free run. And if he knocks her back, it's because he already has a girlfriend, nothing to do with Cat herself. I think that was the basis of Cat's attraction to him, and her obsessive personality and need to control this relationship has taken over in unexpected ways.

As for Lawson, I see him absolutely basking in the attention of a smart, very attractive woman who'd never look at him twice on the outside. She's seeing something very special in him, and Lawson really wants to know what that is. He's not in love with her, he's in love with himself. It's only when he's been drinking that he actually seems to want to touch her. If only he knew that Cat's working out her own feelings about herself, and they form the most significant influence on her behaviour, and really have little to do with him at all.

Once she leaves the house, it will be the beginning of the next phase of Cat's life. I think she will be quickly taken up by some guy who thinks gorgeous and slightly unhinged women are hot.

That's it for my amateur psychology time. And standard disclaimer: Lawson's behaviour is worse. And I am only still writing about this because there isn't anything else of much interest going on with BB right now. It's their fault.

Lawson has touched Cat plenty of times while sober. But a great post with many interesting points made. I guess we will have to wait and see how the Clawson saga will play out.

Back