Skip to main content

Is sCat one of the worst housemates ever?

In my opinion I think that Lawson should be getting more hate than what Cat should be getting. @MADONNA I do agree with your reasons but I think that people are hating on Cat more than Lawson and that is not right. Lawson is the cheater, Cat can say whatever she wants to Lawson, she has nothing to lose but Lawson cannot because he has the girlfriend he is the cheater not Cat. So therefore people who are saying that Cat is a homewrecker your are correct but you cannot blame Cat more than you can blame Lawson.

I like her. But I can see why other people may not like her.[DOUBLEPOST=1414238332][/DOUBLEPOST]
In my opinion I think that Lawson should be getting more hate than what Cat should be getting. @MADONNA I do agree with your reasons but I think that people are hating on Cat more than Lawson and that is not right. Lawson is the cheater, Cat can say whatever she wants to Lawson, she has nothing to lose but Lawson cannot because he has the girlfriend he is the cheater not Cat. So therefore people who are saying that Cat is a homewrecker your are correct but you cannot blame Cat more than you can blame Lawson.

Why not make a Lawson hate thread?

BB2003 had Jo Ashton. Jo and Cat has some things in common - both blondes, both have respectable well paid jobs. Only differences is that Jo already had a boyfriend on the outside but that didnt stopped her from flirting her way in the Big Brother house.

Oh sis, he's JUST AS BAD.

If she's not the worst housemate ever, she's at the very least one of the most likely to commit a gruesome mass murder-suicide due to not getting dinner served to her first.

Who would be the top 3 worst housemates?

Heath bb05?

Carlo bb03?

Michelle bb07?

No! Not by far. Remember that guy who washed his butt in the sink, with the dishcloth? Or that CVNT Dean, who hated everyone, especially fat women. And he did that huge, sloppy poo in the girls loo (I think he called it a kanga). And the girl who said she gave a guy a bj at schoolies and said it tasted funny, and realised he had just had sex with another girl prior to the bj. There are more, but my memory is fuzzy lol.

No! Not by far. Remember that guy who washed his butt in the sink, with the dishcloth? Or that CVNT Dean, who hated everyone, especially fat women. And he did that huge, sloppy poo in the girls loo (I think he called it a kanga). And the girl who said she gave a guy a bj at schoolies and said it tasted funny, and realised he had just had sex with another girl prior to the bj. There are more, but my memory is fuzzy lol.

What are your thoughts on Big Brother 2013 housemate Tahan?

Did any of them ruin lives on the outside while they were in the house? :writing:

@TaffyZ I'd just like to preface my comment with I can't stand Lawson one iota, he's a low prick, but I think Cat at first was getting a lot of hate just because she's the women (sexist much?). Anyway now it seems as though Cat is not remorseful, she appears as though she truly doesn't give a shit- the laughing after the pash, etc. At least with butt head Lawson, he does look like he's fighting a bad conscience, could be acting who knows. Cat is just an everyday sociopath, she only cares about herself and her feelings.

I've said a few times, Cat seems as though she's missing something, an empathy chip or a sensitivity chip. She also said in the diary room, she never knew this was going to happen and she couldn't stop it!!!! WTF, of course you can stop it, you just don't do it, simple.

Lawson is just as bad, worse even, his words seem rehearsed and not genuine even after Jason's goodbye video he sat with the housemates and said what he thought everyone wanted to hear. But I do think he feels bad and Cat only feels bad that she is not Lawsons only thought. I'm sorry if I'm rambling, I'm tired and I guess this all just my thoughts anyway. :)

Last edited:
Back