Skip to main content

Is Priya over-rated?

Is Priya over-rated?

• Yes

Votes: 59 84.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 11 15.7%

• Total voters
I just said in another post that I don't think Ryan, David, Priya, Leo, or Mariana have had enough fair camera time for anyone to actually judge them.
I didn't really care for Ryan and I kind of like what I am seeing now that he is finally showing up but it still bothers me that a nonentity until this point of the game had such a whopping amount of saves.
That would suggest that Priya is not over rated but instead under rated. :laugh:

Oh no! Did I? damn I'm stupid.. thanks for pointing that out. O_O

P.S. you could always just post No if you are that passionate about it
Oh you mean that was an accident? haha okay well in that case I apologise for calling you an idiot. I thought you were having a deliberate dig at Priya. :D

Well that's not nice of OP to target another member in original post

giphy.gif

Priya is someone who got a hell of a lot of undeserved good will right at the start. Unlike Sandra who got a lot of instant good will, she hasn't constantly acted to destroy that. However she basically as done nothing at all since.

Priya is someone who got a hell of a lot of undeserved good will right at the start. Unlike Sandra who got a lot of instant good will, she hasn't constantly acted to destroy that. However she basically as done nothing at all since.
I have to disagree, Priya stood behind Gemma when everybody else ganged up on her,she comforts housemates when they are emotionally unstable,she is the go to person when the house needs stability,the voice of reason,intelligent,mature and is the most approachable in the house. She knows how to speak to people without causing conflict or drama. She has good soul and I think the housemates admire her and so do the public. She's a stand up type of woman who many could aspire to be like. I could go on but I think the point was made. Sorry we couldn't agree.

Last edited:
Back