Skip to main content

In The News

Needed - a sneaky task force to take out despots around the world - and no. 1 & 2 should be Putin & Kim, then move on to the middle east despots.

This is disgusting, and outright war.
I have just realised the Western world has renamed acts of war, as acts of terrorism - like it's impossible to fight them, and we aren't gonna.

What the fuck are they going to do about this? Outrageous, act of war killed babies.

Needed - a sneaky task force to take out despots around the world - and no. 1 & 2 should be Putin & Kim, then move on to the middle east despots.

This is disgusting, and outright war.
I have just realised the Western world has renamed acts of war, as acts of terrorism - like it's impossible to fight them, and we aren't gonna.

What the fuck are they going to do about this? Outrageous, act of war killed babies.
Yes because the US intervening in the past has worked out so well.

From what I've read about this it seems that the Russian separatist in the Ukraine thought it was not an airline aircraft, but a military aircraft. Big mistake on their part if that is true.

War is something the we do not need.

I reckon the main reason today's left-ards / greenazi /freedom hating totalitarians hate Israel so much is because her rebirth, continuing existence and prosperity (etc) is an utter vindication of the ancient texts commonly known as "the bible" as well as being a major proof of not only a Creator of the Heavens and the Earth and all that is seen and unseen but also of a Lord and Saviour who loves and cares about His creation enough to actually step inside it for a time and suffer at our hands for our sake.

In short, the existence of Israel proves there is a creative intelligence in the universe far greater than us and that there is afterlife and judgement in the waiting for us all and that what "the bible" says we ought be and do is what we ought be and do.

So, no wonder greenazi left-ard types hate Israel so much.

That Israel is also a prosperous democracy full of people taking responsibility for their own lives in contrast to the backward totalitarian regimes who surround her is also a nasty reminder and thorn in the side to the greenazi types in Oz and this forum who seem to prefer nazi like totalitarianism and who continue to vote for the kind of political parties that seem hell-bent on turning Oz into the backward totalitarian hell-holes revealed by the shining light and example that is Israel.

Anyhoo, God's promise for Israel of "I will bless those who bless thee and curse those who curse thee" is something we can all test out for ourselves.

Haters, do feel free to report back how that works out for you.

In the mean time, I reckon the following sums up what is going on "over there" at the moment.

View attachment 40185
regarDS

In my opinion God and war go together like an ice cube on a nipple on a hot summers day.

Attachments

• 62LRE1V.jpg
    62LRE1V.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 12
I will respond to some other stuff late but wow reading about the people killed on that flight. Those kids from perth who were travelling with their grand pa really got to me. Their poor parents who were not on the flight. Wow.

I reckon the main reason today's left-ards / greenazi /freedom hating totalitarians hate Israel so much is because her rebirth, continuing existence and prosperity (etc) is an utter vindication of the ancient texts commonly known as "the bible" as well as being a major proof of not only a Creator of the Heavens and the Earth and all that is seen and unseen but also of a Lord and Saviour who loves and cares about His creation enough to actually step inside it for a time and suffer at our hands for our sake.

Well that is nonsense. Firstly the Bible has Jesus who kind of came along and said all that old testament stuff is bullshit. This is the way of the lord and to salvation. So where does a state of people who reject Jesus really come into that?

Secondly, the reason religious fundamentalists have to make some claims is because those opposed to Israel are showing way more christian values due to the utter human suffering it has creates. The injustice that has been inflicted upon the inhabitants by the colonialists. The creation of Israel and the way Israel as a state operates is completely opposed to the teachings of Jesus.

There is no objective way anyone can support Israel. You may support the theory of why a Jewish state is important but there is no moral reason for how it was created and how it exists.

In short, the existence of Israel proves there is a creative intelligence in the universe far greater than us and that there is afterlife and judgement in the waiting for us all and that what "the bible" says we ought be and do is what we ought be and do.

So, no wonder greenazi left-ard types hate Israel so much.

Yeah nonsense. Hence the arguments against Israel are based on human rights issues. The suffering it causes. The injustice. The hypocrisy.

I have never ever heard anyone make an argument against Israel that has any link to old scriptures unless they are making reference to the religious fundamentalism used to commit crimes against all moral decency.

That Israel is also a prosperous democracy full of people taking responsibility for their own lives in contrast to the backward totalitarian regimes who surround her is also a nasty reminder and thorn in the side to the greenazi types in Oz and this forum who seem to prefer nazi like totalitarianism and who continue to vote for the kind of political parties that seem hell-bent on turning Oz into the backward totalitarian hell-holes revealed by the shining light and example that is Israel.

Israel is not a democracy. Not every citizen is equal. Jewish people get preference. The Palestinians live under Israeli rule with no right to vote. It's an apartheid state. Hell the Israeli governments position is that they will always retain control over the territories and they can only have limited self rule. Which is how it operates. Hence not a democracy.

I don't even know where to start with your comments about the governments people want in Aus. Even though Israel is commiting war crimes and human rights abuses in the name of religious fundamentalist. They're more left wing than our current government whom are trying to turn the country into a feudal state.

Anyhoo, God's promise for Israel of "I will bless those who bless thee and curse those who curse thee" is something we can all test out for ourselves.

Haters, do feel free to report back how that works out for you.

In the mean time, I reckon the following sums up what is going on "over there" at the moment.

View attachment 40185
regarDS

That picture is total bullshit.

Israel pushes palestinians into densly populated camps. Then indiscriminately bombs the area and claims palestinians are hiding behind children. It makes no sense.

Look at the past few days. Israel blew up kids playing on a beach. They did that on purpose. The then blew up kids playing on a roof.

Israel targets civillians. Lying that they aren't.

A few weeks before those Israeli teens were murdered in a horrible crime. Israel soldiers shot dead Palestinian teens walking down a street doing nothing. That is state sanctioned murder. Not frustrated, oppressed and occupied people committing crimes.

Yes because the US intervening in the past has worked out so well.

From what I've read about this it seems that the Russian separatist in the Ukraine thought it was not an airline aircraft, but a military aircraft. Big mistake on their part if that is true.

War is something the we do not need.

Not the Americans, they are terrible at sneaky or rescues, no they need the Brits and the French, they are both OK at sneaky strikes.

Anyway - that was my knee jerk reaction - and I haven't changed my mind much, take out some of the biggest arseholes.

And seriously, we all play by rules, and we have cheating shitty countries - maybe we need to play them as they play with no rules.

I am saddened by all of this hideous violence, and totally a non violent pacifist, but...the gentle kind are getting mowed down by the worthless.

I think taking 'god' out of everything would be a huge advantage to the world.

I was very upset yesterday when watching the news about the horrific incident that saw a civilian plane shot down. A couple were interviewed who had changed their airline at the last minute. They were being 'watched over', they said. So, clearly, they felt they were more deserving than the others, including children, who died. I was appalled then, and I am appalled now.

Luck is luck. Politics has no conscience. Religion has no basis.

Here's an interesting statistic. For the past 13 years. Israel has killed on average one Palestinian child every three days.

Also something which of course not very little publicity. Some pretty young Israeli member of Parliament named Ayelet Shaked was calling for the genocide of all Palestinians on her Facebook the day before the Palestinian teen was murdered.

So yeah, this is why I am against Israel.

Hamas doesn't recognise Israel as a state and have always wanted to see destruction of Israel. Total destruction including complete genocide.

I think it's horrible when Palestinian civilians are killed, I'm not excusing that behaviour in any way shape or form. But there are 2 sides to this story.

Last edited:
Hamas doesn't recognise Israel as a state and have always wanted to see destruction of Israel. Total destruction including complete genocide.

I think it's horrible when Palestinian civilians are killed, I'm not excusing that behaviour in any way shape or form. But there are 2 sides to this story.

Haven't watched that video, but your first comment is a misunderstanding. Hamas and a lot of the Middle East, when they talk about the destruction of Israel, that isn't a call for genocide. It's the end of what they call the 'Zionist Regime' which is the end of a racist, discriminatory country which denies their right to live in their homeland. It's an end to the colonist country forced upon the region.

It's no different than black South Africans calling for the end of the Apartheid government. It's just translated to the west to be more inflammatory using the word, 'destruction' when there's plenty of other words it can be translated to.

If you call for Israel, Gaza and the West Bank to be unified as one country. Which it actually is, just an apartheid one. That is calling for the 'destruction' of Israel but in no way is a call for genocide.

When people in the west were against the Assad government and his regime in Syria. They were not calling for the genocide of all Syrians.

Also, Israel doesn't recognize the rights of the Palestinians to ever have their own country and to ever be free. So you can't at all use the, 'They don't recognize Israel' card with out then acknowledging Israel doesn't recognize the right for the Palestinians to ever have their own sovereign state. Their official stance is that Israel will control their borders and they live under Israeli military occupation and control. With very limited self governance.

I always find it odd people criticising Palestinians for not recognising and being fully behind the people who are colonizing them and having a Military occupation over them. I think people forget that the Palestinians were invaded and are still living under that war. They have never had peace or been free since they were colonized.

Further to this point, for all you can say about Palestinians wanting genocide. Israeli is actually working towards genocide and ethnic cleansing. So you can't ignore that. Which seems to be a lot of hypocrisy in the criticizing of the Palestinians in support of Israel. Everything the Palestinians are accused of, Israel can be accused of too and in most cases Israel is actually doing.

Simple facts? Who occupies who? Who is the side that is suffering? Who controls whose borders? Who is still having land and resources constantly confiscated?

Seriously how can you criticize Palestinians for not recognizing Israeli when Israeli has so little recognition of them, they are are actively taking their land and claiming it as their own?

In the west bank, a Palestinian has a nice bit of farm land. Israeli military rolls up kicks them out and says, 'this is ours, your have no right to it.' Then kills them if they resist.

Remember Israel bulldozes Palestinian houses with them inside if they don't abandon and give up their land to Israeli settlers. In Palestinian territories. Then claims it as Israel.

So for all you can say of the Palestinians not recognizing Israel, whose lack of recognition is actually having an impact on the other?

Palestinians just want a future and freedom. Whether they recognize Israel is irrelevant to if they ever get that. They are powerless. They live in giant Israeli controlled open air prisons. Israel is trying to bomb and kill them into a subservient broken people until they figure out how to get rid of them for good.

Yeah Palestinians can do some fucked up shit, but Israel holds all the power, they abuse that power and commit by far the most crimes and atrocities. They're the colonists. They're the occupiers. They are the oppressors. Why on earth do people try and hold the oppressed, poor, uneducated masses to a higher standard and conduct of behavior than those that oppress them is beyond me. It makes no sense an is an intellectually and morally indefensible position.

Hamas and a lot of the Middle East, when they talk about the destruction of Israel, that isn't a call for genocide. It's the end of what they call the 'Zionist Regime' which is the end of a racist, discriminatory country which denies their right to live in their homeland. It's an end to the colonist country forced upon the region.

Yeah ... we are probably not going to come to agreement on this. It's a complex situation with atrocities from both sides.

However that ^ is simply false.

" We will knock on heaven's door with the skulls of Jews"
Their agenda is most definitely genocide. I don't buy into your reasoning that we should feel sorry for the Palestinians because they have inferior weaponry.

Took the time to watch that and made some notes.

Well that video. First up, Israel doesn't recognise Palestinians to have their own state and live in peace. See my previous comments about them only wanting them to have limited self rule in areas with borders controlled by Israel.

Secondly to accept such a statement, one would have to have zero knowledge of what Israel is doing. For instance, how can someone say Israel recognizes the right of the Palestinians to have their own state when they are building a giant Israeli presence and infrastructure in the West Bank. Palestinians can never have their own state while all that is there.

On the history, firstly the Arab dislike for a Jewish state goes back further than 1947. In the 1800s when the Zionist immigrants started heading there with the goal to create a state. Those living there and in the region were extreme concerned that they'd lose out. Those concerns were right.

Of course the Jews accepted the deal. It was completely in their favor. Of course the Arabs didn't accept it as it was totally unreasonable and no one would have accepted it. It was an invasion and a massive land grab by European colonialists.

Here in seems to lie a core issue with different sides of the disputes. People just accept on fact that no one could have a problem with the creation of Israel. Even those forced from their homes. Also before Israel, jewish settlers were conducting a war of terrorism in the area to try and establish the state.

I have tried to understand this and purely I think it's because people have that racist colonial mindset. Europe and the wests right to set up a country on this land by default is correct based on who they are.

Going through more of the video. Israel giving the Sinai back to Egypt. Well there's a bit of a misrepresentation there. Firstly a country doesn't have the right to invade and then take over another countries land. So it was occupied and Israel gave it back because there was an on going war over the area that had no end in sight and it was too big and difficult for Israel to actually successfully hold, occupy and defend.

The guy then says Israeli has always been willing to do the same to the Palestinians which is just nonsense. Hence how they keep taking more land from them.

Also misrepresenting the 2000 camp david stuff. Firstly it shouldn't be Israels land to give back. They illegally occupy it. Secondly it was an offer no one would accept. It was keeping large Israeli settlements in the West Bank. The region would be separated and spit up with a large Israeli infrastructure and military presence to support those settlements. It was trying to solidify the Israeli occupation. How is it meant to be a sovereign state if people living there wouldn't be free to move from one end to another with out going through another countries military check points?

It is not a Sovereign state when you have a permanent military and civilian occupation splitting up and dividing the land. Those conditions are something no one would accept.

The end stuff is just stupid. Yeah there's lots of Arab countries. So what is that saying? If one race of people is more populous. Someone can come along and has the right to take what ever part of their land they want. That' s just stupid.

Also claiming if Israel laid down it's arm they'd all me mass murdered is stupid and imflamatory. No one against Israel really calls for them to lay down and die or whatever. It's a call for the end of the oppression of the palestinians.

Then the crap at the end is more colonist garbage. Just place a criteria for what a state is. Ignore the fact people are living there. If you don't recognise them as a country there for there wasn't one and you can do what you like there.

That video is incredibly logically and factually inaccurate.

Yeah ... we are probably not going to come to agreement on this. It's a complex situation with atrocities from both sides.

However that ^ is simply false.

" We will knock on heaven's door with the skulls of Jews"
Their agenda is most definitely genocide. I don't buy into your reasoning that we should feel sorry for the Palestinians because they have inferior weaponry.

Well lets say we have a different interpretation on this. Even say it's true.

Why is this? Because they have been invaded and oppressed by Israel for more than half a century.

That is why people have sympathy for the Palestinians. They didn't start the conflict but have suffered the whole way through it and have no potential future but to continue to suffer.

Also lets be clear. Hamas has said they'd accept the 67 borders. They just won't recognize Israel because they disagree with its creation. So it's a semantics thing.

It's also a real rubbing salt in the wounds criteria to force those you've invaded, occupied and oppressed to say you had a right to do it.

I accept that a different interpretation is in play here.

Thanks for actually taking the time to watch the video and comment. It probably is a little over simplified in what is an extremely complex situation, however I appreciate your interpretation and even understand your take on the situation.

I wish there was an easy answer, there simply isn't.

Also: just like to add here... I completely feel sympathy when innocent Palestinians are injured or killed in this horrible situation.

Onya bleachy.

Here's humorous tube on the topic.

The reality is that Israel Is Real because God has ordained it to be so and, try as hard as they may, the luciferic hoards of left-ardia will never be able to prevent all that God has promised concerning Israel and her purpose from coming to pass. In fact, their continuing hatred directed towards her, including the sanction movement, etc, only help further fulfill and vindicate the promises and prophecies recorded in ancient scriptures about her.

lol !

Israel is proof that there is a Creator, that this universe and world and all within it are an intelligently designed creation, that there is a plan and purpose for life, and that life does not end with the death of our flesh.

Understandably, left-ardians do not like to be reminded of such things, so it is no wonder that they would prefer that Israel did not exist.

Anyhoo, enough about this particular bit of creation for now. Time for me to fire up the xbone and do a bit of sailing my awesome little tall-ship in the intelligently designed universe and world within a world called "Assassin's Creed IV - Black Flag"

regarDS

Back