Skip to main content

In The News

In truly shocking news Olympian Ian Thorpe confirms he is gay in a Channel 10 interview to air on Sunday night.

Tbh though well done Thorpie, having this weight off your shoulders can only help your recovery.

Welcome to the family!

r8z3u1.jpg

Sauce

At last! It was the worst kept secret in the history of ever!

And why, exactly, was it a secret? Noone cares and it wouldn't be news except for the weirdness of keeping it a secret.

OK - now can we find, and shame, and throw things, at the pricks who asked a 15 year old beautiful child about sex and sexuality????

Can they be charged?

And there must be records, either audio or in print.

Now YOU come out, YOU ARSEHOLES.

I agree kxk, it's so wrong. My little bro is 15 and he still seems so very young to me, if someone asked him those types of questions I would be seriously pissed off, who even thinks that about a kid in the first place? I hope this paves the way for future generations, although coming out is such a personal thing, I've never understood why there is so much pressure on public figures to do this. I mean they should for their own sake, just look at how depressed Thorpie got, but never before they are ready.

Another day more fucked up Israeli atrocities towards the Palestinians.

I wonder how this will pan out. It seems more and more people are waking up to the horrors of Israels actions. Just look at the amount of attention those pictures of unemphatic Israeli's eating popcorn cheering civilians being killed. More and more you're seeing the other side that our media won't tell. The horrific and callous religious ideology behind it.

We know Israels end game desire is to get rid of the Palestinians. So how far will they go this time? They have found in Gaza the easier solution is to keep them locked up over crowded and poor. All this talk of them telling Palestinians to leave the north or die and suggestions of a ground offensive points to more annexing of land.

So it'll be interesting to see if they push into Gaza, erect another giant wall. Claim they haven't taken more land but that they needed to create a buffer for their own safety. Further pushing the squeeze onto the Palestinians in a smaller gaza strip. Which is already one of the poorest most densly populated areas on earth. Until they die and or burst into Egypt and flee.

There's no hope for the people of Gaza, even if Israel wasn't bombing and blockading them. They've been pushed into small worthless, over crowded land.

More of the cycle. Israel makes live more horrible for the people of Gaza. The world ignores their suffering. They have no future and strike out however they can. Israel then uses that as a justification to make things even worse.

Is it the Jews fault that MUSLIM TERRORISTS started all this shit by kidnapping and murdering innocent Jewish civilians and then cowardly launching rockets from areas that contain hospitals, schools etc...? What? You want the Israelis to stand there do nothing and be blown up into smithereens? Come to think I'm sure you'd love THAT. :rolleyes: I'd like to see how you'd react if Indonesia or some other muslim terrorist scumbag started launching rockets into where you live.

I know you extreme lefties would've preferred that the nazis exterminated every last single Jew in WWII but it's 2014 so you better get used to Israelis not turning the other cheek and defending themselves and their loved ones.

Is it the Jews fault that MUSLIM TERRORISTS started all this shit by kidnapping and murdering innocent Jewish civilians and then cowardly launching rockets from areas that contain hospitals, schools etc...? What? You want the Israelis to stand there do nothing and be blown up into smithereens? Come to think I'm sure you'd love THAT. :rolleyes: I'd like to see how you'd react if Indonesia or some other muslim terrorist scumbag started launching rockets into where you live.

I know you extreme lefties would've preferred that the nazis exterminated every last single Jew in WWII but it's 2014 so you better get used to Israelis not turning the other cheek and defending themselves and their loved ones.

The thing is, though, that Israel is doing the same thing to the Palestinians that the Nazis did to the Jews. They have piled them into ghettos, made them economically unviable, limited their access to health care and education and denied them access to humanitarian aid. Palestine existed long before Israel but they are now being denied their right to a state of their own.

All those points are highly debatable. Palestine has never existed, it was part of the Ottoman Empire broken up into separate states by the British, to keep everyone who resided there happy. Although the idea was good it was poorly executed.

Unfortunately the moment the pommies left Syria, Egypt and other Arab muslim states in the area etc waged an all out war on Israel with the intent of wiping the 'interlopers' out, only to have their arses kicked in the process.

If it had not been for the superior technology and ingenuity of the Jewish people, I've got no doubt those Arab states would've gladly finished the ethnic cleansing the Germans started in WWII.

As far as I'm concerned the Israelis aren't the 'bad guy's here for having the temerity to defend themselves. Sure the Jews aren't angels and have retaliated with heavy handed military responses at times but the persistent terrorist acts by so-called palestinians (no such thing, they're really nomads who have recent roots to Syria, Egypt and other nearby Arab nations as their surnames can attest) makes it impossible for me to be sympathetic to their 'cause'.

Yes those Israeli teens that were murdered. Tragic. However what about a few weeks before when two Palestinian teens were killed by Israeli soldiers walking down a street. Where despite there being CCTV footage showing they were indiscriminately shot, it got basically zero news coverage. It is frequent for Israeli military and civilians to murder Palestinian children. Is is infrequent in comparison for Palestinians killing Israelis.

Which gets to a core issue, who is suffering and who is dying? The suffering and the death almost happens exclusively on the Palestinian side. They are the victims. Israel is the aggressor. It is a simple fact. They're the ones who had their country invaded and have no future. Israel is there, they won, however the religious ideology behind the countries establishment is still very well alive. Hence the constant push to take more Palestinian land, pushing them into ever more cramped and awful living situations.

So how can you say the Palestinians started it? The teens? Well a few weeks before Israel murdered some Palestinian kids. So that argument doesn't at all fly. It's a circle of violence where any one incident can't be blamed on one specific act. This goes all the way back to the invasion. Where before Israel, Jewish settles waged a war of terrorism.

Well if you mention hospitals? Rockets which are pathetic and do nothing. Where is your out rage that Israel with essentially the most accurate and precise military weapons in the world actually is hitting and bombing civilians including schools and hospitals?

It's all fine and well to say, 'But the Palestinians are firing rockets at areas with schools and hospitals.' However while those unguided small rockets are being fired. Israel actually is bombing schools and hospitals with accurate guided weapons.

Israel has a choice, and they are choosing to continue a policy of oppression and invasion. That's a simple fact.

The Palestinians basically have no choice. They lost, they got abandoned by the world. What choice do they have for a peaceful solution and life? They have no choice for that.

Israel has a choice for peace. Palestinians don't.

The analogy with Indonesia doesn't fit. What is more fitting would be say the Aborigines attacking the white settlers that came to Australia.

That doesn't fit at all to the reality of the situation. Israel are the Nazi's in this situation.

I should've known better than to get involved in a polarizing issue such as this. lol

At the end of the day nothing you or I say is going to change our own point of view, it's pointless to continue 'discussing' it.

All those points are highly debatable. Palestine has never existed, it was part of the Ottoman Empire broken up into separate states by the British, to keep everyone who resided there happy. Although the idea was good it was poorly executed.

Unfortunately the moment the pommies left Syria, Egypt and other Arab muslim states in the area etc waged an all out war on Israel with the intent of wiping the 'interlopers' out, only to have their arses kicked in the process.

If it had not been for the superior technology and ingenuity of the Jewish people, I've got no doubt those Arab states would've gladly finished the ethnic cleansing the Germans started in WWII.

As far as I'm concerned the Israelis aren't the 'bad guy's here for having the temerity to defend themselves. Sure the Jews aren't angels and have retaliated with heavy handed military responses at times but the persistent terrorist acts by so-called palestinians (no such thing, they're really nomads who have recent roots to Syria, Egypt and other nearby Arab nations as their surnames can attest) makes it impossible for me to be sympathetic to their 'cause'.

Whether or not there was a country called Palestine there. It doesn't change the fact there were people living there. Who were fighting against an invasion and a destruction of their way of life. Hence why people waged war. Who or what people or region would accept that?

There's no point saying good guys or bad guys. But there is a massive imbalance of power and Israel is the dominant power and not the ones fighting for survival.

I should've known better than to get involved in a polarizing issue such as this. lol

At the end of the day nothing you or I say is going to change our own point of view, it's pointless to continue 'discussing' it.

It is interesting though because objectively you have a view which makes no sense. It just comes from an assumption Israel being created is something no one could disagree or be unhappy with at the time. Especially by those who suffered and still suffer the most from it.

You say Israel has a right to defend itself. Yet then you slam those living where Israel is and the surrounding countries for defending themselves when Israel was forced upon them. There was a war of terror and violence conducted to create Israel. So why wasn't there a right to defend against it? Or the Palestinians who are still having what little land they have left invaded. They apparently have no right to self defense.

You bring up the Nazi's but fail to see Israel is the one with the power, doing the oppressor and wanting a country specifically for a certain group of people.

You slam Palestinians for attacks on civilian areas and targets. When it is just firing unguided tiny rockets which are not effective. Israel is deliberately conducting heavy bombing with highly accurate areas on civilian targets and actually killing large numbers of people.

You mention the Israeli teens, but what about the Palestinian teens and children who are killed by Israeli military and Israeli settlers? Which happens far more frequently.

You mention 'muslims' to focus on the fundamentalist religion. Yet ignore that Israel is a state driven by religious fundamentalism.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/israel-accepts-cease-fire-plan-hamas-rejects/story?id=24561742

All Palestinians have to do is to stop firing their rockets for Israel to stop firing back theirs in retaliation. If the arabs truly cared about their people, which they clearly don't, they would never contemplate using their own flesh and blood as human shields. But oh no clearly everything is the fault of the evil Jew.

I can assure you that if the situation was reversed (that is the Arabs had the superior military arsenal) every single Jew/Israeli would have been exterminated years ago.

Both sides are guilty of committing atrocities but one thing is for certain I have never seen Jews being indoctrinated to hate those that don't conform to their own way of thinking like muslims and arabs are renown to do.

And this just doesn't apply to their hatred of Jews/Israelis but to anyone that isn't Muslim. That is why I find it disgusting that there very gullible bleeding heart leftists out there who are willing to turn a blind to this cultural and disturbing psychological aspect of arabs and paint them as the innocent victims of unprovoked senseless Jewish violence. :rolleyes:

I reckon the main reason today's left-ards / greenazi /freedom hating totalitarians hate Israel so much is because her rebirth, continuing existence and prosperity (etc) is an utter vindication of the ancient texts commonly known as "the bible" as well as being a major proof of not only a Creator of the Heavens and the Earth and all that is seen and unseen but also of a Lord and Saviour who loves and cares about His creation enough to actually step inside it for a time and suffer at our hands for our sake.

In short, the existence of Israel proves there is a creative intelligence in the universe far greater than us and that there is afterlife and judgement in the waiting for us all and that what "the bible" says we ought be and do is what we ought be and do.

So, no wonder greenazi left-ard types hate Israel so much.

That Israel is also a prosperous democracy full of people taking responsibility for their own lives in contrast to the backward totalitarian regimes who surround her is also a nasty reminder and thorn in the side to the greenazi types in Oz and this forum who seem to prefer nazi like totalitarianism and who continue to vote for the kind of political parties that seem hell-bent on turning Oz into the backward totalitarian hell-holes revealed by the shining light and example that is Israel.

Anyhoo, God's promise for Israel of "I will bless those who bless thee and curse those who curse thee" is something we can all test out for ourselves.

Haters, do feel free to report back how that works out for you.

In the mean time, I reckon the following sums up what is going on "over there" at the moment.

israel.jpg
regarDS

I can hardly wait for somebody to bung a Molotov cocktail into this one and really get this party started. lol. ;-) :)

see: http://www.inquisitr.com/1354505/a-...illage-in-yamal-which-means-end-of-the-world/

According to the initial report by Siberia Times, the striking hole that punctures into the earth, estimated to be about 80 meters or 262 feet wide, was discovered on Friday, July 11, 2014. It’s depth is not estimated at the time because of uncertainty but a scientific team will be sent out on Wednesday to to investigate the hole.

Yamal is Russian for “End of the World”. The Christians who believe in End Times, or Watchmen, are linking the giant hole to Revelation 9:1 & 2 which reads:

“And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit. And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.”

It has been said the hole looks like an impact hole from a meteor or asteroid. What do they look like when they enter the earth’s atmosphere? Falling stars right? If there is something heated in that deep hole and it reaches the 55 trillion cubic meters of natural gas, it can be expected a lot of smoke will be rising from that hole.

regarDS

It is interesting though because objectively you have a view which makes no sense. It just comes from an assumption Israel being created is something no one could disagree or be unhappy with at the time. Especially by those who suffered and still suffer the most from it.

You say Israel has a right to defend itself. Yet then you slam those living where Israel is and the surrounding countries for defending themselves when Israel was forced upon them. There was a war of terror and violence conducted to create Israel. So why wasn't there a right to defend against it? Or the Palestinians who are still having what little land they have left invaded. They apparently have no right to self defense.

You bring up the Nazi's but fail to see Israel is the one with the power, doing the oppressor and wanting a country specifically for a certain group of people.

You slam Palestinians for attacks on civilian areas and targets. When it is just firing unguided tiny rockets which are not effective. Israel is deliberately conducting heavy bombing with highly accurate areas on civilian targets and actually killing large numbers of people.

You mention the Israeli teens, but what about the Palestinian teens and children who are killed by Israeli military and Israeli settlers? Which happens far more frequently.

You mention 'muslims' to focus on the fundamentalist religion. Yet ignore that Israel is a state driven by religious fundamentalism.
This. All of this!

Back