Skip to main content

I don't get the Nobbi hate...

• Thread starter Liberty&Liberalism
  • Start date
OH FFS it has nothing to do with him being Asian.

I have explained in the other thread why I dislike Nobbi,you have had your head in the sand if you don't think he hasn't got a reason to be disliked.
Open your eyes - The guy has no respect for older people and is a sook and can't go for 5 seconds without touching himself it's repulsive.

Racism/prejudice plain and simple. Skippy kangaroos can't or won't relate to someone who looks different to themselves. :mad: :p

I have explained in the other thread why I dislike Nobbi,you have had your head in the sand if you don't think he hasn't got a reason to be disliked.
Open your eyes - The guy has no respect for older people and is a sook and can't go for 5 seconds without touching himself it's repulsive.

Did I even mention you in my post???....

Or other people......that's what Terri voted him out for . He is a touchy feely person. Not only himself obviously. He is creepy

Nobbi is not perfect (Even though I would be equally upset if an archaic geriatric fossil thought I was a lecherous womaniser, making all the other girls suspicious of me and then forced me to live in a van) but as I said... Most hated housemate? NO.

The implication was there.

No it wasn't otherwise I would have quoted you,there's a large amount of people on this website so it's just coincidence my post was after yours:confused:

LL,no probably not most hated anymore...he's calmed down a bit but he's definitely got characteristics that p*ss people off.
He's no angel.

I think Nobbi's alright. Yeah, he acted a bit spoilt when he had to go to the Kombi, but thats more interesting viewing than someone who just accepts it. Not worth watching.

Im watching Jake the Mas fly x-wing fighters, he's come a long way since he was a warrior

You saw him tonight - he's an asshole, he needs to be destroyed.

im surprised BB didnt pull him up on whatever he kicked. and what he said he was going to do to Terri

Well, because he seems like just another one of those typical people that have no other interest in life beyond their own muscles. I mean, apart from chucking about a million hissy fits I actually haven't heard him come out with anything funny, intelligent or even half interesting! He's also a complete hypocrite - he's quite happy to openly discuss booting Terri out, and then voting her out and gloating but then he can't handle the payback. If he had been the one voted out of the house tell me he wouldn't have put Terri in the combi van. For sure!

Well, because he seems like just another one of those typical people that have no other interest in life beyond their own muscles. I mean, apart from chucking about a million hissy fits I actually haven't heard him come out with anything funny, intelligent or even half interesting! He's also a complete hypocrite - he's quite happy to openly discuss booting Terri out, and then voting her out and gloating but then he can't handle the payback. If he had been the one voted out of the house tell me he wouldn't have put Terri in the combi van. For sure!

Well said :) As long as things go his way he is happy, when it doesn't he acts like a spoilt child and threatens violence.
After 7 years of BB don't these people get the fact that you are under the rules of BB and that things are not always going to go your way??

tonite he's signed and sealed his own eviction..... what a knob..

Although all the housemates are aware there are camera's everywhere, he seems to be the only one playing up to them. I think he is arrogant and obnoxious.

I haven't seem anything that bad from nobbie just yet. At least he's made me laugh a bit.

This is just a reaction from the poll that says Nobbi is the most disliked housemate... Why does he deserve such hate? He hasn't DONE anything, he's been quite entertaining with the combie van and all criticism against him within the house was framed from a fat old bigot who is stuck in a version of the fifties that never existed. The other housemates do not mind him and the ones that do mind, are disliked by us anyway, like Bianca. This Fumanchu predator nonsense is completely made up, not even reinforced by BB's editors and it is no basis to hate him.

thanks for bringing up what i've been trying to figure out for the last week, LH.

as previously mentioned, i actually know the guy in real life, and he is providing myself and everyone who knows him with so much entertainment because we can contextualise his actions within the framework of his actual personality (rather than choppy, heavily edited personification as on bb). for one thing, nobbi HATES camping- if there was one person who's just not born to camp, it's nob- so it's no wonder to us why he's kicking up a stink (and we are all finding it HILARIOUS).

tonight's show was comedy gold- his hissy fits are just a testament to his complete disregard for "playing to the viewers"- he couldn't give a crap- he's just being himself, something that is providing far more entertainment than the rest of the cardboard crew.

BB's bleeping was such a farce- especially considering he managed to bleep out everything but the F-bomb. teehee!

BB evictons had always been predictible. The most entertaining HMs thats express themselves in someway easily comes in publics hitlist. I wouldn't be surprised if Nobbi is least saved and becomes first evictee of BB08. It has always happened so it will happen this time too.

Back