Skip to main content

I’m A Celebrity 2024: Episode 1 - Launch

How does Julia Morris rank as a Reality TV host?

• She’s better than Gretel

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • She’s as good as Survivor’s JLP

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • She’s as mediocre as Sonia

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • She’s worse than Kyle and Jackie O

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
Wow 1.813 million viewers for the reach and an average of 806,000.

I wonder why survivor doesn’t pull these numbers?
It's dumbed down enough for the general public to follow without having to think about strategy or alliances. All the things we like about Survivor are the things most people don't want to think about.

It's dumbed down enough for the general public to follow without having to think about strategy or alliances. All the things we like about Survivor are the things most people don't want to think about.
That is true, sometimes I forget the general audience of reality TV comprises of those with, lets say below average intelligence

She definitely said influenza. My partner roared with laughter. My partner didn't watch Skye's season.
Yeah I loved that statement. While I think i disliked her on BB Im hoping she will be entertaining on this show.

I mean she has to have some self awareness about being so bloody loud in front of people you would think. After getting chucked out of so many nightclubs you eventually realise that there is something to reflect on.

I am surprised, I enjoyed the first episode. I felt it was more mature, less idiotic scenes. I liked Robert, yes I really surprised myself, I was prepared to hate the show. I had to mute Skye screaming though, she can add some fun, but the OTT reaction with the high pitch screams, too much for me.

Back