Skip to main content

I’m A Celebrity 2024: Episode 1 - Launch

How does Julia Morris rank as a Reality TV host?

• She’s better than Gretel

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • She’s as good as Survivor’s JLP

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • She’s as mediocre as Sonia

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • She’s worse than Kyle and Jackie O

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

Zcsund1234

HIS NAME IS ROBERT!

The day as finally arrived, the day Robert Irwin joins I’m a Celebrity get me out of here!!

Whose excited? Whose repulsed? And whose just here because survivor is over?

I haven’t watched I’m a celebrity since the 2021 season with Abbie Chatfield. I watched the 2022 season casually where Dylan Lewis won. And didn’t watch more than the first episode last year.

Please help me keep engaged with this. But nevertheless, happy tenth season anniversary I’m a Celeb! Will Julia Morris continue her reign and eventually be one of Australia’s longest serving reality tv hosts?

Told you I’d join in @Mr Stickyfingers

My excitement level is low. But thanks for starting the thread!
as is mine. I've always looked at I'm a celeb as the bottom priority of my reality tv shows. i only ever watched it because it would kick off the year whilst nothing else was on, so why not? But now I don't bother that much to keep up with it. But I'm here now, I guess.

I attempted last year because aiesha from Below deck was on and I ADORE her. But had to dip out because of Julia's hamming. Makes me wanna vom.
It’s amaaaaazing 😂

She was fun. I started watching her below deck season but then when i had more time to watch the Australian one it just disappeared from on demand tv and could not find it anywhere. All the rest are on Binge

Back