Skip to main content

Housemate Promo #4 - 2/09 - Mandurah Magician / Lawson

Status
Not open for further replies.
So get this:
The Big Brother Facebook page has been deleting comments that reveal the names of Housemates under the video of their promo. I'm serious, there were at least 4 or 5 comments saying Lawson's name when the video was first posted. Now? 2 or so.

I can't prove this with screenshots when the video was first posted, but I definitely saw some of them being removed.

Yep, I saw this as well. One of them said his first and last name and had 4 likes and was deleted shortly after

PSA: Mandurah Magician has been rebranded as "Magic Man" and sent across Straya in "stunning" HD.

So how long into the show will we get a reference to, 'and now we will make this housemate disappear'

or some variation.

Reactions: Tee
Combo ad (also posted to Gemma thread)

I'll ask here too; is ANY OTHER state getting these 'state centric' ads?

In Perth Channel 7 dominates the ratings and I think Nine are trying to get more viewers there by having Perth centric ads. I have not seen any "state centric" ads in Sydney.

In Perth Channel 7 dominates the ratings and I think Nine are trying to get more viewers there by having Perth centric ads. I have not seen any "state centric" ads in Sydney.

It would be funny if there are no Sydney or Melbourne housemates this year xD no idea where cupcake was from

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back