Skip to main content

Housemate Promo #4 - 2/09 - Mandurah Magician / Lawson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. I went to sleep a little annoyed. What a nice way to wake up. Thanks for the info @Sarahnade11

I'm really liking the housemates so far.

The promo pics don't even look like them. Well done Alex trying to get us off the scent. You almost had us with this one. ;)

Ha.. He's got mutual friends with my friends... None of which are in Mandurah though.

Most of the people I know that come up as mutual friends with his brother/s are from the old school rave scene...

So all the HMs are actors or models? I guess the auditions are just for laughs and the HMs are taken out of the entertainers listings or friends of past HMs.

So all the HMs are actors or models? I guess the auditions are just for laughs and the HMs are taken out of the entertainers listings or friends of past HMs.

It seems that way doesn't it. It kinda makes the auditioning process redundant for the 'nobodies'.

Serves me right for getting excited over nothing, alright superstars I am signing off but have a great series

BBBA You've done it again!

This guy is by far my favourite out of who/what we have seen so far. I'll still reserve judgement till I see their personalities in the house, but Lawson certainly currently shows the most promise.

So, is the HM#4 the FaceBook page talking about going to be this guy, or another new HM?

Do we call Lawson Reeves HM # 3.5 ?

10603501_852732078079591_8143624380540589836_n.jpg

@Tim get that front page article up and show Alex who's da boss!

I had gone to bed! :) But the champ @marquisite put a story up.

Just an observation though - interest in the new housemates has waned away real bad. No one cares on social media anymore. I blame the ads that are the same ol' shit as previous years.

So, is the HM#4 the FaceBook page talking about going to be this guy, or another new HM?

Do we call Lawson Reeves HM # 3.5 ?

I'm really confused - I have a feeling Lawrence wasn't supposed to go to air last night, maybe? Official FB, Twitter, Insta won't acknowledge his existence.

I'm really confused - I have a feeling Lawrence wasn't supposed to go to air last night, maybe? Official FB, Twitter, Insta won't acknowledge his existence.
Maybe nobody in WA would check their twitter to see the Katie promo. Either we get the Lawrence promo on the east coast tonight or they're just bombarding us with housemates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back