Skip to main content

Housemate Promo #1 - 31/08 - Posh Spice / Priya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh FFS.. they already have a new tully this year! "I cry at the drop of a hat"
That better not be my housemate #8.

So surely they can't reveal only a couple of housemates early if the public has to vote for a power housemate? That would be the biggest bias the show has ever shown

Hi Everyone :)
I can't guarantee this is 100% correct but I am quietly confident it's close to the mark. I may have auditioned with a housemate chosen to go into the house. In fact the person I'll refer to in this post was my closest friend - contact during the whole process.
Firstly, today BB relased quotes relating to each impending housemate(s).
'I'm often stopped and asked if I'm Toby Mcquire' - aka spiderman lookalike.
This immediately plucked my interest because during the whole process i in fact called him 'spidey' as in from spiderman - and yes this guy looked a little like toby mc.
we struck up a very good friendship and laughed a hell of a lot together in the holding room prior to meeting alex.
right, some specifics; - he is from sydney and from memory works as a radiographer at a hospital.
looks wise - the best description i can give is he is a little similiar to xavier from last season. ( more humourous than xavier, but less of a smart ass)
In our round 2 audition him and i again sat next to each other - in front of jaalya webster and chris blackburn. ( bb casting directors)
there, they asked us a series of questions where he kept saying ' i often get stopped and asked' are you toby macquire' -
hence today what do i see in the released quotes: 'i have often get stopped and asked 'are you toby macquire'.....
What are the chances of that...
Personality wise he is a joker and pretty confident. because we were being watched we never did exchange names - so i wouldnt have a clue - but if i saw his face i could definitely point it out.
righteo, thx guys ) ill be interested to see if it is indeed him in a few days
someone has a crush..

Last edited:
OK so who is going to go through all the photos from the Sydney auditions to look for a Toby look a like?

ha as if! no crush here - very much so a happy heterosexual -
we just had a good laugh! what's wrong with that! - ill check the pic to see if it's him

hi guys just saw the pic -nup not him - just some further info - i remember him saying he was fast tracked .. as was i..
during our auditon process both of us didnt have our pix taken on the bb chair. the process for both of us was: - rock up, show fast track pass - in to holding room - then a group of ten us to chris n jaalya ( including myself n spiderman - from there - him and i progressed to meet alex.

hi guys just saw the pic -nup not him - just some further info - i remember him saying he was fast tracked .. as was i..
during our auditon process both of us didnt have our pix taken on the bb chair. the process for both of us was: - rock up, show fast track pass - in to holding room - then a group of ten us to chris n jaalya ( including myself n spiderman - from there - him and i progressed to meet alex.

Did you guys get any photos taken at all?
There are a lot of photos up there :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back