Skip to main content

Housemate Promo #1 - 31/08 - Posh Spice / Priya

Status
Not open for further replies.
They announced and Indian girl during Amazing Race this evening Face photo and voice over

Well It is I got mixed up I IQ so much on Monday6s It was on during Footy Confidential or whatever that's called

From Facebook....

Christine Isabelle PayneI agree I'm being turned off this year already. I'm a die hard BUT none of them have been appealing to me.....the Indian lady is a real turn off....I want normal everyday all age Australians.
Like · Reply · 28 · 4 hours ago

• Krystal Davis
    Agree

• Akshya Chari Teague
    The Indian could be an Australian?

• Christine Isabelle Payne
    In a national dress and a thick accent , I know we are multicultural and I am in an area where there are many different cultures and a lot do not integrate within the community so in one way I admit good she is joining in, I would say leave the sari at home.i don't want to see Aussie bogans on there either...usually they are just actors looking for radio or tv work.....

• Akshya Chari Teague
    But maybe the producers made her wear a saree for a reason?

• Shrutika Rana
    So just because someone is a bogan or Indian, they can't be a normal Australian?

From Facebook....

Christine Isabelle PayneI agree I'm being turned off this year already. I'm a die hard BUT none of them have been appealing to me.....the Indian lady is a real turn off....I want normal everyday all age Australians.

• Krystal Davis
    Agree

• Akshya Chari Teague

In a national dress and a thick accent , I know we are multicultural and I am in an area where there are many different cultures and a lot do not integrate within the community so in one way I admit good she is joining in, I would say leave the sari at home.i don't want to see Aussie bogans on there either...usually they are just actors looking for radio or tv work.....

• Akshya Chari Teague

• Shrutika Rana
    So just because someone is a bogan or Indian, they can't be a normal Australian?

Seriously this is why I hate Facebook.

From Facebook....

• Krystal Davis
    Agree

• Akshya Chari Teague

• Akshya Chari Teague

• Shrutika Rana
Such ignorance. And some people argue that 'racism' is almost non-existent in Australia. Well you don't have to be hanging 'ethnics' off trees to be racist, just pigeonholing and dismissing them based on their non skippy background is enough evidence of having a bigoted mindset.

I'm not sure if I like this chick either but her allegedly not being a 'normal' aussie (whatever the fcuk that means) has nothing to do with it. Please, this chick comes across as more normal than 90% of the StarNow wannabes that the producers have a huge boner for casting all the time. :rolleyes:

Such ignorance. And some people argue that 'racism' is almost non-existent in Australia. Well you don't have to be hanging 'ethnics' off trees to be racist, just pigeonholing and dismissing them based on their non skippy background is enough evidence of having a bigoted mindset.

I'm not sure if I like this chick either but her allegedly not being a 'normal' aussie (whatever the fcuk that means) has nothing to do with it. Please, this chick comes across as more normal than 90% of the StarNow wannabes that the producers have a huge boner for casting all the time. :rolleyes:

I love how she said that Priya had a 'thick accent'. I don't think she watched the whole thing and only heard her put on the thick accent for the 'My butter chicken brings all the boys to the yard' part.

If we go way back, most of us aren't from an 'Australian' background. Ahhh the uneducated youth. This will be an interesting season I think... Even if all these people are turning out to be the usual fame-hungry types - at least they all kinda look a little bit different than the usual cast (so far) and are getting people talking.

I really like what l have seen of her and l can't wait to see her in the house!

I really like what l have seen of her and l can't wait to see her in the house!

I have a feeling I'm going to find her annoying BUT if she sticks to how she is and causes a touch of conflict and creates some decent conversation she'll be ok to stay.

From Facebook....

• Krystal Davis
    Agree

• Akshya Chari Teague

• Akshya Chari Teague

• Shrutika Rana

Dire old cunt.

OH MY FUCKING GOD.

I only just got it.

Spice --> Indian.

:facepalm:

I thought it was cos she a bitch like Posh Beckham.
IKR!
sw50sw8sw578.gif

Dire old cunt.
Lol, Madonna, you made me Google a word already. The first one not the last ;)

About the girl. I am surprise that a lot of people already have an opinion about her. What I have seen, she doesn't even have a strong accent.

That person on FB, I wouldn't want her as a friend whatever nationality she is. FB attracts so many nasty comments.

Thank god for this forum, where we can talk with some sense :laugh: OMG 8 o'clock, I am so lateeeeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back