Skip to main content

HOT SHOWS, Revenge, Downton Abbey etc

Channel 9 are about to start filming a new tv show called House Husbands, and kurly jnr is going to be a permanent extra in it as a student!!! One of the main characters must be a kid or a teacher or something...

It's got a good cast too.. Gary sweet, Julia morris and a few big stars from underbelly and winners n losers ...

It's abit exciting!!
The cast of the 10-part series will be lead by Gary Sweet, known for his role in Rescue Special Ops – Rhys Muldoon who appeared in Lockie Leonard, the very talented Gyton Grantley from the first series of Underbelly, Firass Dirani from Underbelly “The Golden Mile”, Comedian and reality TV star Julia Morris, Anna McGahan from Underbelly “Razor” and Natalie Saleeba who’s known from her role in Winners & Losers.

Wow.....ooooo is that Kurlyjnr in your avatar?So pretty, great smile.
How awesome.....all of you must be excited.

Congrats to Kurlyjr, how exciting. A word of caution - Gary Sweet likes to mary his wives when young, keep him a few steps away from lil miss. lol

Channel 9 are about to start filming a new tv show called House Husbands, and kurly jnr is going to be a permanent extra in it as a student!!! One of the main characters must be a kid or a teacher or something...

It's got a good cast too.. Gary sweet, Julia morris and a few big stars from underbelly and winners n losers ...

It's abit exciting!!
The cast of the 10-part series will be lead by Gary Sweet, known for his role in Rescue Special Ops – Rhys Muldoon who appeared in Lockie Leonard, the very talented Gyton Grantley from the first series of Underbelly, Firass Dirani from Underbelly “The Golden Mile”, Comedian and reality TV star Julia Morris, Anna McGahan from Underbelly “Razor” and Natalie Saleeba who’s known from her role in Winners & Losers.

Well Done Kurly Jnr :D

YES...Listen to what Taylia is saying...you don't need a son-in-law just yet :D

i am a smidge worried tho - she is meant to be a preppie?!?!?! she is in grade 2 and is the tallest girl in her year level :confused:

her agency did their annual shoot for the catalogue and took measurements ect only a few months ago - so they must be aware of her real age and height im sure :confused::confused:

i hope this isnt all a big mistake, kurly jnr (and myself) will be uber disappointed :eek:

i am a smidge worried tho - she is meant to be a preppie?!?!?! she is in grade 2 and is the tallest girl in her year level :confused:

her agency did their annual shoot for the catalogue and took measurements ect only a few months ago - so they must be aware of her real age and height im sure :confused::confused:

i hope this isnt all a big mistake, kurly jnr (and myself) will be uber disappointed :eek:

Nah! I'm sure they will be very nice and she will have a ball.

Tis all relative.......they probably chose other tall kids too, maybe their big stars are ubber tall people and they need her to be in context??!!
Very exciting for you, is it a speaking part? How awesome for you guys.

Oh, meant to say about Once Upon a Time......really enjoying this, and Prince Charming reminds me of Chris Martin from Coldplay.

Please tell me they didn't kill off the dog, Rocket, in Offspring because the actual dog actually died??????

Bastards, that was false advertising. Revenge was just a big catch up episode - I thought we were supposed to get some answers??

Anyway, what's happened with KKK? Has she started yet? When's it going to be on TV?

Bastards, that was false advertising. Revenge was just a big catch up episode - I thought we were supposed to get some answers??

Anyway, what's happened with KKK? Has she started yet? When's it going to be on TV?

I quite enjoyed the catch up, I missed a couple of episodes so a few things made more sense to me after watching last night. :)

Revenge - I so love this show. LAst night was good, I like a spunky girl who get out there and kicks some ass!!!

Couldn't work out who that guy was - the painter. That just seemed a bit weird the way it was thrown in there. I had to put my glasses on to get a better look, was thinking Is this Emily (amanda's) dad?

That was rather a weird ep.
Thought that was the dead Dad too for a minute - seemed like they shoved that in to fix a plot hole somewhere or something, odd.

Dallas - is back, with JR and all.............

Kurly jnr is going for her third day of filming tomorrow for House Husbands!!! And I'm pretty sure she will definately be on tv for this scene as she is playing the recorder in a school concert scene!!

And kudos to her - tonite in 3 hours she learnt to play 'This old man' - I thought it would be piss easy to learn, but apperantly the recorder is abit tricky!!! But she was determined!!!!

It airs in sept - keep ya eyes peeled :)

How is it going for KKK?

And who is watching the hot shows, as they get hotter and hotter near the finales?????????
Downton.......ooooooooooo, this so juicy, what will happen to Mary & Matt
Revenge......I could eat Revenge it's so delicious.
Once Upon a Time...........................................these 3 are my favourites.

New hot stuff is coming with Smash & Dallas part 2

Back