Skip to main content

HOT SHOWS, Revenge, Downton Abbey etc

kxk

SAPIOSEXUAL
I'm addicted to these 2, how about you? And any other old fashioned great scripted shows, and I like watching them old style on TV and waiting with anticipation for the next installment.

Revenge - this is so satisfying, sexy, bitchy, great clothes and houses, and great cast. Who got shot? And I'm not peeking.
Downton Abbey - Oh my goodness, dear Mary what is that creepy old guy in previews up to.

Yes...Both these shows are very watchable and ENTERTAINING :D

I do not find physical violence of any kind entertaining so I am loving the well written stories in the above two shows.

NB I do not mind the gore in Bones or NCIS....they are just excellent props :D

Same KXK, I'm not peeking either, i want to know who, and why, and who did it!! What happens next!!

Will be watching Once Upon a Time tonight, I enjoyed it last week, so will keep watching.

medusa, I lvoe the creativity of the killings in Bones and NCIS (and Denozzo not sure If that is spelt right. His character is funny. I watched this show once because I heard the phrase "meat puzzle" and had to find out what that was.

Denozzo is a VERY ATTRACTIVE MAN, Cookie :D ...I have been a fan since I saw him in Dark Angel with Jessica Alba :D

Oooo I used to love Dark Angel.
Just did catch up with Once Upon Time - love, love,love that.
I used to watch Bones, but I really hate anything to do with crime, lawyers or hospitals, only exception is The Good Wife great female roles, Bones is pretty cool and witty.

Same KXK, I'm not peeking either, i want to know who, and why, and who did it!! What happens next!!

Will be watching Once Upon a Time tonight, I enjoyed it last week, so will keep watching.

medusa, I lvoe the creativity of the killings in Bones and NCIS (and Denozzo not sure If that is spelt right. His character is funny. I watched this show once because I heard the phrase "meat puzzle" and had to find out what that was.

Denozzo is a VERY ATTRACTIVE MAN, Cookie :D ...I have been a fan since I saw him in Dark Angel with Jessica Alba :D

Denozzo is very cute, in a son kind of way. The silver fox does it for me. lol. I like the humor in between serious bits.

I'm loving Once Upon a Time, what a cool looking show, little Henry is very likeable. Has Snow White's crime against evil witch been explained, did I miss it?
Was Prince Charming with evil bitch? Or did Snow kill evil's love?Or don't we know yet?

Hey KXK they sort of explained it on Tuesday. Snow White being responsible for the loss of the only thing Evil Queen loved.

The Evil Queen had to take the heart of the thing she loved most - to use to activate the terrible curse. She had to make the choice though, did she want to kill the thing she loves the most, or not? she chose to kill it and use the heart for the curse.

But really it was the Evil Queens decision - she didn't have to make the choice. But she is evil so she did!!!

What did she love the most? Her father - called Henry by the way.

Hope that makes some sense

Yeah but.........so I take we still haven't found out what that thing is evil loved & snow lost for evil, I want to know what it is exactly

Yeah but.........so I take we still haven't found out what that thing is evil loved & snow lost for evil, I want to know what it is exactly

I am pretty sure the evil queen was in love with Snow White's father and then something happened to him, either that or the queen was in love with prince charming and then Snow White came along and stole him from her.

Please don't talk about Downton yet, I watched Eurovision.

But Revenge - so who did it?And who will they try to blame?
Probably Japanese guy or fake amanda psycho girl did the shooting, and they will try to blame Jack so that Daniel doesn't get blamed - maybe???

I am just content that "Psychoboy" has gone....NOW who will take on the bad guy role? :D

I'm glad it was pshyco boy as well. What do you think Japanese guy will do to fake Amanda?

To those that have watched the finale, dont tell!! but how many more eps are there in the series? I love this show. And was also glad that pscho boy is gone.

What was the head nod between Nolan and Japanese guy?

All great questions Cookie :D

I think Japanese guy will "train" fake Amanda and make her a better and more lethal person :D

We haven't had much about Japanese guy explained have we? Don't know how or why they took on real Amanda for training and stuff. But he hates Victoria & Co doesn't he? Maybe his relos died on that notorious plane.

Season finale is episode 22.

The beach episode was episode 15. There's heaps more to come. The ads on Ch7 made it seem like 15 was the climax of the whole series - not so. They also spoiled the whole episode imo. Without all the ads going "OMG! Who's dead on the beach!!! You'll be so shockedddddd!!!", it actually was a surprise that it wasn't Daniel. With the ads, it seemed pretty damned obvious that the person everyone thought it was (Daniel), it wasn't actually them. I'm glad I don't have to deal with them telling me what I am going to see and spoiling the surprise.

There are 22 shows in this series I read somewhere, is that right? So we have 7 left???

Back