Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

OOOO nice panel for HYBPA finale - boo, time to start doing summer stuff i guess, not much left I watch before 11,30pm now
Love that Marty guy, he makes a perfect 3rd man, Sam and co, with kitty an Ursula = perfection

I used to fear losing my legs a lot when younger.......thought if can't dance life would suck[DOUBLEPOST=1511433008][/DOUBLEPOST]Cool I love Catfish and Neve
Me too. We could start a whole new post just for them. Hey Sticky this is wonderful car crash Tv . You will love it. Yet another of my guilty RTV sins.

Reactions: kxk
...yes I've heard you talk about that show before kxk so I imagine that it would be good being that you are endorsing it (I value your opinion obviously lol!)... but I actually meant that I'm glad that I missed that particular episode... it seemed like such a set up to me that's all... but I will eventually check that show out though... cheers.

...I really like Lee and Keith on this show... sometimes Keith reminds me of myself at times... he seems like the little kid that never grew up like myself... I am always joking around and generally being annoying by teasing the grandkids etc... apparently I'm the 'mad pop' to many of them lol!... cheers.

Haha, I can see Lee and Keith as a parallel universe you and Mrs Sticky. Lee just said Keith is not watching Family Food Fight with her as he talks through it all, you wouldn't do that would you?

Catfish is good for seeing how they investigate, have picked up tips watching, always reverse googling phone numbers now

The 2 brothers that make the show are so nice and geeky, and the premise is based on what happened to Neve
They are such sweeties, do-good -ers, they fix broken hearts

And @Beachsands it is a quality show, i wouldn't class it in guilty pleasures, these guys have brains and they use them well

Below Decks for me:) now this is trash tv, quality trash though.

Haha, I can see Lee and Keith as a parallel universe you and Mrs Sticky. Lee just said Keith is not watching Family Food Fight with her as he talks through it all, you wouldn't do that would you?

...bwhahahaha!... um!... guilty as charged I'm afraid... hence the reason that Mrs Sticky and myself watch TV in separate rooms at all times lol!... you know me quite well don't you Meglos?... lol!... cheers.

Catfish is good for seeing how they investigate, have picked up tips watching, always reverse googling phone numbers now

The 2 brothers that make the show are so nice and geeky, and the premise is based on what happened to Neve
They are such sweeties, do-good -ers, they fix broken hearts

And @Beachsands it is a quality show, i wouldn't class it in guilty pleasures, these guys have brains and they use them well

Below Decks for me:) now this is trash tv, quality trash though.

I haven’t seen the second brother on the show. I would have thought he would make an appearance by now.

...well thanks for the fun tonight folks!... it's been great... I'm so sad that that was the last episode of GoggleBox for the year though... nite all... cheers.

Back